[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone make a stainless steel paddle that fits the artisan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4038013753938p[1].jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4038013753938p[1].jpg
10KB, 400x400px
Does anyone make a stainless steel paddle that fits the artisan series mixers?

I've been through a few of the enameled ones and I want something that will last.
>>
buuuuump
>>
File: IMG_3787.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3787.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Fuck your plastic ass mixer. Tilt head KA's are for cunt-ass stay at home soccer moms. Should've shelled out the extra $100 so you can actually make pizza dough without stripping the plastic gears on that pos
>>
>>8489116
Well considering the only stainless paddle I can find is for the 8qt professional which runs around $700, its quite a bit more than my artisan was.

Also who the fuck is selling a mixer for $70? Things probably good and fucked.
>>
>>8489241
what do you mean you've been through a few enameled ones? aren't they just enameled steel?

my mum's got an HD series kitchenaid that's easily 15-20 years old and the original enameled paddle and hook are still in good condition

amazon probably has the paddle you need tho
>>
>>8487903
I think it's enameled to allow you to not worry about acids?
Are you cleaning it with steel wool? What's happening to the old ones? Mine is still fine...
>>
>>8490118
>>8490129
Enamel over zinc. I send mine through the dishwasher and its been causing the coating to flake off from the mounting hole down. The exposed zinc is then corroding making dust. This just causes more and more to flake off.
>>
>>8487903
I've got 2 tilt heads that were used to make cakes for people for nearly a decade with the original enamel paddle heads, what the fuck are you doing to your mixers?
>>
>>8491956
actually now that i think about it its been longer than a decade now, closer to 15 years
>>
>>8491222
gee fucking whiz, maybe don't put them in the dishwasher then you goddamn retard
>>
>>8491963
You can always take it further and just not use the mixer at all.
I do believe that hand washing will be OPs plan B, but for now he's asking about dishwasher safe stainless paddles. Why does that make you so salty, little fella?
>>
>>8491963
>"dishwasher safe"
>couple years of light to medium use and paddle is being destroyed by it
Gee fucking whiz, maybe I'm a little upset about that?
>>
>>8491222
you sure it's zinc, it's soft af and would distort really fast

are you getting kitchenaid brand paddles or generic ones made of chinesium?
>>
>>8492296
>chinesium

Its probably made of the same alloy as the housing is. Or an alluminum alloy I suppose, but its fairly dark. I'm sure you saw the boltr
>>
File: model_images_web_nmd.jpg (110KB, 615x800px) Image search: [Google]
model_images_web_nmd.jpg
110KB, 615x800px
I have never even used the metal paddle that came with mine because I ordered this aftermarket attachment, which shipped together with it:
https://www.amazon.com/NewMetro-Design-KA-6L-KitchenAid-Bowl-Lift/dp/B00C6N6SLO/
I've had it for a year and a half now and it is still holding up nicely under double and triple batches of cake batter and cookie dough. Having each side of the blade simultaneously scrape down the bowl as it mixes is great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.