[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are potatoes always wider on one side? what kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: germinatingpotato.jpg (288KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
germinatingpotato.jpg
288KB, 1200x742px
why are potatoes always wider on one side? what kind of god would allow that?
>>
>>8487714
>This idiot doesn't understand the affect of the pull of gravity

shaking my hand
>>
>>8487714
God wants us to make french fries. duh.
>>
>>8487732
>this idiot doesn't understand the difference between affect and effect

Shaking my head.
>>
>>8487732
then how can apples be wide?
checkmate atheists
>>
File: Butt-Plug.jpg (26KB, 625x588px)
Butt-Plug.jpg
26KB, 625x588px
>>
>>8489034
They side they are widest on is the direction that they are facing the sun.
>>
>>8489071
uh but how can they know which side the sun is coming from?
they don't have eyes
>>
>>8489085
But Anon, potatoes technically DO have eyes.
>>
>>8487714
God I love plucking the growths off of potatoes. So fucking satisfying.
>>
>>8489164
apples don't though
>>
>>8489164
>technically
More like, vernacularly or something.
>>
Anyone know a good way to store potatoes so they don't start growing/going rotten?

I keep them in the dark, but that doesn't seem to be enough. Or maybe I'm just not using them fast enough?
>>
>>8489430
Cool, dark and dry. Also a common problem with store bought potatoes is that they are cleaned too soon after harvesting. If that is the case their skin doesn't thicken enough for them to properly keep.
>>
>>8489296
Wash hands thoroughly when doing this and preferably don't eat sprouted potatoes.
>>
>>8489064
Thought I was on /fit/ for a second there.
>>
>>8489440
>Also a common problem with store bought potatoes is that they are cleaned too soon after harvesting. If that is the case their skin doesn't thicken enough for them to properly keep.

Ah. That may be the problem. I always buy the ones that look the best because I figure it's less work for me later. I'll try buying the dirty ones next time.
>>
>>8487714
OPs proof for the non existence of God:
>God is omnipotent, infallible, perfect
>potatoes are gods creation
>potatoes are larger on one end, and imperfect
>God is therefore imperfect and by extension neither omnipotent not infallible
>"God" is therefore by definition not God
>QED: God does not exist
Chexmix Godsquaters
>>
>>8489799
Fuck you potatoes are a creation whose perfection exceeds that of God
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.