[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some moments where you ended up ignorant about knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2.jpg (21KB, 466x427px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
21KB, 466x427px
what are some moments where you ended up ignorant about knowing food?

i never ate onions until i was 19 years old because my mother never fed them to us, she thought they were disgusting
so when i came to college, i said to a friend 'what are those, i never had them' and for the next 5 years, i was that one guy who didn't know what are onions
>>
I thought eggs were dairy. I got made fun of a lot for it. I know intellectually they are not but I still think of them as dairy
>>
>>8487081
to be fair, they are always in/very near the dairy items in the store

>>8487074
lol. it's pretty ridiculous what parents will and won't force their kids to eat. my mother forced me to eat fucking baked beans (which I'm okay with now) as a kid whenever she made them. what the fuck is the reason for that? I still don't understand it. I didn't like them. they made me gag. I still find the texture unappetizing sometimes.

one time I wanted to bread some chicken, and I just seasoned it, floured it and stuck it in the oven. no egg, no breadcrumbs. when the timer went off and I looked in the oven I was just like....you're a fucking idiot.
>>
I tried explaining some niggas that tomatoes aren't vegetables but fruit instead and i got my ass beaten lol, niggas actually broke my ribs and cracked my skull open a bit
>>
File: watermelonslices.jpg (107KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
watermelonslices.jpg
107KB, 800x533px
>>8487128
>http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/oklahoma/state-food-agriculture-symbol/watermelon
And watermelon is a vegetable. Don't fucking forget it.
>>
>>8487128
That's what you get for being a fucking busybody pal, a nice crack in the noggin. Tomatoes are whatever anyone wants them to be and you are lucky they didn't fuck you up worse. Try that shit in the hood, it won't end friendly like your story did nigga
>>
>>8487202
lmao
>>
Bananas are berries
>>
>>8487074
how does one even think spaghetti are spelled pasiglietti?
>>
>>8487074
Butter.

My mother hate butter. So the first time I had butter was when I was 12...

I still remember asking what it was to the mother of a friend.
>>
>>8487128
Of course tomatoes are vegetables, you don't see them in fruit salads, do you anon? Come on now
>>
>>8487299
dyslexia
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.