[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when it's been 15 years since Dave Thomas died and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dave.jpg (7KB, 196x203px) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
7KB, 196x203px
>tfw when it's been 15 years since Dave Thomas died and we'll never see his grandfatherly visage in another commercial
>>
I took a shit yestarday that reminded me of pouring out a whole can of vienna sausages into a bowl, except more green.
>>
>>8486378
FUCK 2017-15
>>
Dave Thomas is a gay hater, fuck him, glad he's dead
>>
>>8486378
>Dave didn't live to see his white utopia become reality

Well do it for you Dave. MAGA.
>>
>>8487314
You always have to wonder about these people that hate on gays so much, like windy's and chik-fuk-a; what's their real motivation? Seems to me a little, "me thinks thou dost protest too much."

t. straight
>>
>>8487362
That's a legitimate concept in human psychology, it's not just a meme or a stereotype

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation
>>
File: 1465394834827.jpg (46KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1465394834827.jpg
46KB, 573x729px
>>8487314
>>8487362
He had the right idea
>>
>>8486378
what is bernie sanders doing with that spatula?
>>
>>8487377

> That's a legitimate concept in human psychology

Which makes it irrelevant to people who don't buy into junk science. He was simply born before the anal sex propaganda could overcome his natural revulsion of sodomy.

Your own view on bestiality will seem as quaint to the next generation as his views on sodomy do to you.
>>
>>8487701
>junk science

ok grandpa
>>
>>8487701
>junk science

Essentially anything you don't understand, which is just about all of science.
>>
>>8487362
Ummm... Christianity?
>>
>>8486378
It's like the guy isn't even human. When I see his image I don't see a man, I see the figurehead of a movement and I smell Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. That's the mark of true greatness.

>>8487831
>>8487362
Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>8487654
Making America great again
>>
>>8487781

Essentially anything without predictive value.
>>
>>8487781
Daily reminder psychology is not a science because the results of its experiments cannot be reproduced.
>>
File: mac2nite.png (103KB, 1025x353px) Image search: [Google]
mac2nite.png
103KB, 1025x353px
>>8486378
History...doomed.. repeated etc,
>>
>>8486378
his grand daughter or who ever runs it now has ruined that company
>>
>>8488008
Columbusfag here they closed the original location after he died.
>>
>>8488014
that legitimately saddens me say what you want about fast food but those companies are the embodiment of the american dream
>>
>>8487781
>responding to the /pol/ack

Congratulations, your actions have doomed the thread.
>>
Wendy's had the best tasting burgers in the fast food industry for decades. They were hamburgers, not cheeseburgers, using mustard instead of mayo.

A customer had to ask for cheese, not the other way around. And they still fuck up the order because of this.

The french fries were the best in that business when fresh, good when warm, although never as consistent as McDonalds'.

Pizza and Calzone industry here, for 25 years, drone to executive. I want them to do well, their employees in this part of Ohio are great. Corporate has been following McDonalds down the drain throw it at the wall mentality instead of focusing on what brought them to the dance.

Best burgers, best fries, and frosties.
>>
>>8488074
Wendy's is still the best (closely followed by A&W) where I live (Canada). It's been my favourite burger place for at least a decade now. The only thing that I can really say that's changed for the worse is the buns they began using a few years ago (they're still good, but not as good as they were). Service is still great, but then again the place I go to almost exclusively is in a 95% white town of about 20,000 people where the employees actually can speak English. Never had issues with food service/food quality unless I've gone to a bigger city where I'd say they fuck up something about 20% of the time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.