[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, these little devils were on sale so naturally I decided to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So, these little devils were on sale so naturally I decided to pick some up, if for nothing then for the memes.
Now is there anything you can actually cook with, that wont be so spicy that a Korean wants to die?
I can't really come up with anything apart from using minuscule amounts in normal foods.
I'm thinking about making my own hot sauce/Tabasco sauce and just use that to season stuff.
Any ideas?
>>
You fell for it
>>
>>8486088
Yeah no shit, but it was like 2 bucks for 8 so I think I'll live.
>>
Grow em, sell em, never eat em.
>>
>>8486081
You can steep them in a tea ball for a few minutes to not make something unbearably spicy/hot.

Or just use Thai chilies instead which add both texture and heat.
>>
These really aren't that bad. I ate half of one for lunch and it was a little uncomfortable for maybe 5 minutes but it's not going to make you scream and roll around like a retard for half an hour.
>>
my dad grows them. Despite the heat, they actually have a great flavor for peppers. The skin and a few seeds goes incredibly with homemade salsa. Also make hot sauce, super tasty
>>
I usually make a delicious sauce with them and peaches
>>
>>8486251
Got any good hot sauce recipes to share?
>>
>>8486081
Peppersd in pooper
>>
File: white ghost pepper.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
white ghost pepper.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
Felt like this was a good thread for this question, I am going to be growing some White Ghost Peppers once the weather warms up. How would I go about making a white hot sauce?
>>
I would assume the same way you make any hot sauce. The sauce gets its color from the ingredients, so just don't add anything that will change the color.
>>
File: white-tomatoes.jpg (13KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
white-tomatoes.jpg
13KB, 215x250px
>>8486850
Combine with some white tomatoes and make an "icy cool summer salsa" to troll your friends!
>>
>>8486081
You can put them into dishes whole and you'll get all of the flavor but none of the heat so long as the pepper doesn't burst.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.