[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the secret to getting vegetables or pieces of meat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
What's the secret to getting vegetables or pieces of meat mixed in evenly with your spaghetti? No matter how much I mix/toss/fold, the pasta always wants to stay in a bunch with all the goodies scattered around it.
>>
>>8482846
Toss it before plating.
>>
>>8482855
Thanks, can I get a suggestion from someone who actually read the post?
>>
>>8482864
Use chopsticks.
>>
>>8482846

Toss it and mix it
>>
>>8482864
yeah dude dont listen to him he's just a dick, what you really have to do is just, Toss it before plating.
>>
Oil

The secret is oil
>>
>>8482846
Salt your water BEFORE boiling the noodles.
>>
>>8482994
lul
>>
>>8482846
Do smaller amounts at a time. Unless you have a really goddamn big bowl to toss your pasta in, all you're going to be doing is turning it over and not incorporating anything.
>>
Just don't give a fuck. When you have a bunch of pasta on your fork you load some of the extra goodies on the fork alongside the pasta. either by putting them on the hollow of the fork or stabbing them with the tines.
>>
Cook each strand of spaghetti individually then weave the meat into a 'nest' on the plate.
>>
I had this same issue and this is what was wrong. >>8483590
If you have a ton of room in the bowl to toss it/flip it/whatever you do with it, it's a lot easier because otherwise you will be just turning it over and over with the additions staying on the outside. So technically, >>8482855 >>8482917
>>8482925
Are correct as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.