[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to eat McDonalds every day >Don't want to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

>want to eat McDonalds every day
>Don't want to be fat / unhealthy

How does one deal with this feel?
>>
>>8482648
Eat actual food like a human being.
>>
>>8482661
I do but it's agony.

I have to walk past McDonalds every day and just want to get 3 big Macs.
>>
>>8482648
Get yourself some 80/20 beef, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and MSG.
Make a thin patty with a rolling pin, cut/tear to size, cook on medium so it doesn't get super tough, add cheese and vegetation.
Use Sunshine or Wonderbread.
>>
>>8482648
Keep track of what you eat. Find your MBR, choose meals that fit. Take a multivitamin.
It's actually not that hard. But why you would want to, or do you have to? It's cheaper to eat healthier if you make it yourself than having to buy McD's version.
>>
>>8482791
lolthis

You could eat McDonald's every day and still lose weight - but for multiple reasons it would be easier not to.
>>
>>8482648

This board is even stupider than usual today... what you eat doesn't make you fat. How many calories you eat determines whether you will be fat. As long as you don't go above your daily maintenance of daily calories you won't gain weight. You could eat nothing but bags of sugar and lose weight as long as you stay below your daily calorie requirements. That being said you will be extremely unhealthy, it will cost you a huge amount of money, and you will be laughed at for being the guy who comes in everyday by all the staff.
>>
>>8482648
Don't get fries and definitely don't get a drink. They make you think you need to order a meal or you're getting ripped off but it's actually the opposite, you're paying extra for just empty calories. Just order a McChicken or two.
>>
>>8482867
Eating fast food and not getting a drink is silly
>>
>>8482648
Learn to count calories, fatty.
>>
>>8482872
Water bigger
>>
You can eat McDonalds, just don't stuff your face

And do some exercise
>>
>>8482648
>>
Just eat mcdonald's for a few days straight, you'll get sick of it fast
Unless you're abnormal
>>
File: USPatent4320756figure1.jpg (80KB, 716x560px) Image search: [Google]
USPatent4320756figure1.jpg
80KB, 716x560px
>>8482963
>Unless you're abnormal
>On the 4Chans
>>
>>8482963
McDonald's is designed to be addictive you actually have to be abnormal to not crave it after you've been eating it.
>>
>>8482648
Just lift and do cardio and you can eat that every day. Just take a multivitamin and you can eat nuggers all day err day.
>>
>not eating mcdonalds every day
>making it
Pick one
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/usain-bolt-worlds-fastest-man/0/rocket-fuel-what-does-usain-bolt-eat/
>>
>>8482867
I can handle no drink but fries are half the craving.
>>
Bic Mac meal with diet coke is 850 calories. Normal man can eat that three times a day and gain weight. Literally what the fuck is the problem?
>>
>>8483607
>and gain weight
And not gain.
>>
being fat doesnt matter

you can be a skinny fast food calorie counter like these idiots ITT and then still die from some other disease
>>
>>8482648
Chew and spit. Helps me get over my McDonald's cravings
>>
>>8482757

no this is what you do

make a 2 inch small puck with 73/27, form it with your hand, once its formed lightly salt it, thats it.

get a stainless or cast iron and get it really hot with some oil, once its smoking throw the burger on and immediately press it down hard with a spatula or smasher within the first 35 seconds.

when you flip, it should only need a minute or two on the other side max, throw your cheese on at this point

There you go that is how you cook a perfect smash burger
>>
>>8482665
>I do but it's agony.
>
>I have to walk past McDonalds every day and just want to get 3 big Macs.

Most American post in a long time
>>
File: 1476742332521.png (100KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476742332521.png
100KB, 785x757px
>>8486011
>>
>>8482648

McD's isn't even tasty.
>>
>>8482648
McDonalds taste like garbage.
>>
i go to mcdonalds pretty regularly and i'm not fat

i usually order a big mac, small fries and black coffee

it's all about moderation, dude
>>
Filet o fish
It's good healthy fish, just dont ask for extra mayo too often
>>
File: 1478025620430.jpg (89KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1478025620430.jpg
89KB, 1127x685px
>>8486061
>>8486068
Someday I hope to achieve this level of self delusion.

That a pile of bacon cheeseburgers and fries isn't ecstasy.

That 20 piece mcnuggets aren't an exquisite appetizer.
>>
>>8486011
It could only be more American is the poster stated he rides his scooter past.
>>
I remember a few years ago when I was an ultra fatty (450 lbs)

>go to mcdonalds
>drive thru because I was too ashamed to have people see my gargantuan ass eating in that place
>order 2-4 cheeseburgers
>two-three 10 piece chicken nuggets
>bag of fries
>2 sodas
>"it... it's for my brothers."
>they knew it was all for me
>sit in a parking lot of a nearby abandoned hospital and scarf
>feel dead afterward

I sometimes miss those fat/sugar highs I'd get but I can't imagine going back to that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.