[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a little creative in the hospital cafeteria this morning!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I got a little creative in the hospital cafeteria this morning!

Ordinarily I'd just have the gravy with the biscuits, like you're supposed to, but this time I tried it on home fries. Delicious.

What are some simple tricks like this that you do at cafeterias?
>>
Cafeteria food sucks and why are you in hospital, anon?
>>
>>8481970

I work here. Server admin. Hospital IT is its own beast, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>8481962
Bruv those sausage are so dry, dry as the dessert, those sausages are parched man get them a fuckin drink
>>
That's a lot of pepper
>>
>>8481973
Huh, really? I'd think server admin of a hospital would be pretty easy, how's the pay anyhow?
>>
>>8481974

That's what the condiments are for.

>>8481977

Yeah. I love black pepper. I have a tendency to overuse it.
>>
>>8481962
Simple trick is to stop being a faggot and go back to the general.

>>8481619
>>8481619
>>8481619
>>8481619

PLEASE stop shitting all over this board, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>8481978

The pay is pretty good, but I came in with five years' experience and I've been here for another five, so I had a bit of an advantage. $75k/year.

Hospital IT can be rather messy and fragmented, the result of departments that obstinately refuse to upgrade their systems, or even worse, rogue departments with their own autonomous IT (our blood lab, for example). Sometimes it feels like we're keeping everything together with string. I'm proud of our Epic system, though.
>>
>>8481982
You do realize you're being the attention whore now by spamming that thread and trying to force a general

>WAAAHHHHH POST IN MY THREAD INSTEAD OF THIS ONE
>>
>>8481988
>Sometimes it feels like we're keeping everything together with string.

You just described 100% of all IT workers.
>>
>>8481962

PACS developer here. Small world anon~
>>
>>8481962

>puts gravy on French fries
>creative
>>
>>8483163
it's the little things sometimes that bring people joy, let OP have his nugget of creation.
>>
>>8483173
i think >>8483163 is referring to poutine, friend.
>>
File: ShitPosting Time.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
ShitPosting Time.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>8481977
4 u
>>
>>8481988
My friend likewise does sysadmin for the local health board, covering three hospitals and a couple of dozen clinics.
It sounds absolutely miserable, because they're using systems that must be at least twenty years old, nobody communicates adequately, and whole departments won't communicate because of what Ralph said to Gretchen fucking sixteen years ago.
>>
Everyone always seems to complain about hospital food but that looks pretty good.

Did they not have any vegetables or did you just decide not to take any? I love a nice salad with fries.
>>
>>8483081

Hola. We use Synapse for our PACS system. It's reliable enough I guess. I can think of worse vendors than Fuji.

>>8483291

Oh fuck the politics. That's one thing I had NO idea about before entering this field. Big hospitals are like little cities of their own and there's so much drama between departments. Way worse than other office environments I've worked in.

>>8483775

Yeah I don't feel like veggies at breakfast usually unless they're somehow combined with eggs.
>>
>>8481988
>epic
Meditech called, your ROI is shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.