[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck those other shit threads about beer, I have a real question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fuckyou.jpg (26KB, 301x348px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
26KB, 301x348px
Fuck those other shit threads about beer, I have a real question. Beer snobs, what is your excuse for not liking lager's, are you a communist or something?
>inb4 some shit about dunkel's
I'm not talking about dunkels. I'm talking about that delicious pale malt/corn based sweet nectar of the gods we real American's know as beer. Give me one reason why the pilsner/lager isn't the best style of beer in existence. Pro-tip: You can't!
>>
>>8477845
Two row barley malt tastes better than pale malt.
Fight me.
>>
>>8477864
Two row barley malt comes in pale malt you nitwit, gotta come up with a better answer than that.
>>
Look, there's is no beer style that allows you to pound it all day long in god awful heat and still get the lawn mowed. You don't wanna drink stouts in this shit, and all the saison's produced these days are 7%+ monsters. Blech, who wants that when your working outside? That doesn't sound refreshing to me. The lagering process literally changed the face of the brewing industry over night, and to put it another way, when people figured out how it worked, it killed the American Cream Ale, which is damn near the same beer. The only reason that you cu/ck/s don't like it is because ya'll are some virginal beta boi's that will never so close as speak to a girl, mostly because if you found yourselves in front of one, you'd probably spill spaghetti out of your pocket's trying to describe hop varieties and how ibu isn't a good indicator of bitterness as Triple IPA's aren't nearly as bitter as normal ipa's or 'sessionable' ipa's at that. Pathetic.
>>
>>8477845
good for you if you think lagers are the best style. there must be somewhere around a hundred styles of beer and you pick the most boring and most likely to be made cheaply and poorly. congratulations.

lagers only became a thing because of German purity laws forcing people to not brew during summer. enjoy your boring forced meme, lagerman.
>>
I don't mind Bud and the like, I just prefer craft.
>>
>>8477924
What about craft lagers like Brooklyn Lager?
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (75KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
75KB, 900x506px
>>8477845
>beer snobs, what's your excuse for not liking lagers?
>chocolate snobs, what's your excuse for not liking hershey bars?
>tea snobs, what's your excuse for not liking arizona sweet tea?

Because, good beer is good. Lager isn't the best but I drink it sometimes. I typically go with Labatt or PBR from a can.
>>
>>8477890

>Lagering process changed brewing overnight
>Lagering process takes about a month

GG WP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.