[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you buy from the Asian market? Just got back with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

What do you buy from the Asian market?

Just got back with a pretty sweet haul
>>
>>
Ginger, 99cents a lb
>>
>>8476981
usally a bag or two of rice.
>>
>>8477011
Which kind? There were a bunch of different brands and I just grabbed a couple of the nicer looking ones
>>
>>8476981
It's more like, what DON'T I buy from the asian market.
I have two near me, one is small private business, and it's a good place to get specialized ingredients. The other is 99 Ranch, which is a chain of large asian supermarkets. 99 has an awesome produce selection, it's where I fell in love with stem lettuce and cook it at least twice a week now (sichuan style), plus all the leafy greens, mushrooms, root veg, fresh fruits....I could go on and on. I buy a lot of tea there, too, and Laksa paste, and varieties of tofu. Last time I was there, I bought some Sichuan spice paste, but I haven't had the chance to use it yet (usually I use dry sichuan spices, not a paste). And their fresh seafood and fish is amazing. I did some clams in their own broth with herbs, white wine, and lemon a few weeks ago with a variety of live clams from there (all their seafood is live in water) and it was the best ever. Their yakitori and shabu shabu meat selection is fucking great.
But the smaller asian market I try to frequent as much as possible since it's a local business, and it's where I go to get spices, rice, candies and all those crazy ass ice cream flavors (btw, if anyone likes the mac and cheese flavored ice cream, speak now, because it's the only flavor I haven't tried, and I want to know if it's worth it).
>>
>>8476981
cheap meat and vegetables that I can turn into European food you fucking race traitor otaku
>>
>>8476981
Nothing. The closest Asian market only sells imported rice for twice of what I pay for the locally grown, family farm stuff. I've seen countless retarded hipsters actually pay $3/lb for "authentic" Asian rice. Morons.
>>
>>8476981
Did you only get that because of the swastikas on the bag?

Fucking nazi.
>>
>>8477047
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg
>>
Kombu, cloves, star anise, beer, nori, rice, sake, swan sauce, gochujang.
>>
Jasmine rice, Thai curry pastes, coconut milk, oyster sauce
>>
>>8477021
>I fell in love with stem lettuce

Then why dont you marry it?
>>
>>8476981
Hookers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.