[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you celebrating the life and memory of Dr. Martin Luther

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484609794387.jpg (115KB, 634x738px)
1484609794387.jpg
115KB, 634x738px
How are you celebrating the life and memory of Dr. Martin Luther Kang, /ck/? For me, I'm looking at getting the Zinger Double Down® King™ burger!
>>
>>8476394

No way dude, that sounds fricking wicked! How much does it cost for such mouthfeel experience?
>>
>>8476494
kys
>>
>>8476394
The sauce on the dubbadawn here tastes like shit.
The bacon is cheap and disgusting, like it's from old sows.
And that cheese?
No.

But maybe the Japs have higher standards (they usually do).
>>
>>8478405

Can't tell if cheese or white gravy.
>>
>>8476394
Wasn't that black holiday yesterday?
>>
>>8478405
they're gooks you fucking racist
>>
>>8476494

Only way the find out is to check your local store my epic dude!
>>
>>8478455
Read the date OP was posted, genius.
>>
>>8478458
>Japs are guks

No. The derogatory term developed in the Korean war from the Korean language term, "Hanguk," that refers to Korea. No other asians have the morpheme "guk" within a reference to their country.

Learn both history and it's relationship to racial slurs before you try to act like you know something.
>>
>>8479871
jokes on you faggot, the ad is korean, not japanese
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.