[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, it's the chicken without the fucking mechanically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1483818759274.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1483818759274.png
1MB, 1223x880px
For me, it's the chicken without the fucking mechanically separated chicken that's even remotely worth eating.

How do you poorfags stomach that garbage?
>>
Fear of starvation.
>>
>>8475949

It's not poorfags, it's either can'tcookfags, or wasraisedonshitfoodfags.

People who are honestly poor can't afford fast food. They buy cheap raw ingredients and cook from scratch.
>>
>>8475953
No, the reason they are poor is they are fat and no one wants to hire a fat disgusting fuck

And they spend all their neetbux on Macdonald hamburgs instead of buying beans rice and veg
>>
>>8475968

If they're fat then they clearly aren't actually poor because they obviously are able to afford so much extra food that it's literally killing them.
>>
>>8475972
It's a bit of a different problem with fast food, since the stuff is relatively cheap and loaded with a lot of excess sugar and fat and salt. Pretty easy to get fat on for not a lot of money.

I know here in the USA I'm not sure whether a fat person is poor or rich, because there's so many of them that I can't tell.
>>
>>8475972
When you're working hourly jobs to live, it's cheaper to eat fattening garbage than to commute to a store that sells fresh produce, buy it, commute home, and cook it.
>>
>>8475972
It's not that they're blowing their money on excess food you dingus, it's that the cheap garbage food they can afford is packed with corn syrup and calories but not a whole lot else.

>b-but vegetables are cheap
Sure, but when you're poor you generally live in a food desert without adequate access to cheap veg.
>>
File: McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
The McChicken is my favorite treat, for me, it is the best fast food sandwich.

Twice a week I indulge myself with a nice McChicken dinner, I guarantee I come from a richer family background, can cook better, and am better looking than all of you. Never speak to me or my sandwich again.
>>
File: 1481009172598.jpg (12KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
1481009172598.jpg
12KB, 250x145px
For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8478118
>>8478137
It looks like... despair.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.