[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One McRib sandwich costs the same as this entire box. Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

One McRib sandwich costs the same as this entire box.

Which would you choose?
>>
>>8474736

I'll choose to keep by money and spend it on actual food, not processed bullshit.
>>
>>8474743
All food is processed, anon.
>>
>>8474745
>>picking an apple off a tree is "processing"

Found the autist!
>>
>>8474736
Buy a pork shoulder and make delicious pulled pork, covered in a sauce that I prefer.
Its incredibly easy, the only reason to choose the McRib is because you're at work and have just 30 minutes to grab lunch. I dont know of anyone who leaves home to get fast food and then returns home. Fast food has a specific purpose, and that is work and travel.
>>
>>8474747
Congratulations on finding the mirror, sweetie. Your father and I always knew you'd do it eventually. We're so proud of you!
>>
>>8474770
>I dont know of anyone who leaves home to get fast food and then returns home.

this is 90% of 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 265x300px
>>8474747
Found the retard.
>>
I would buy food instead.
>>
>>8474776
If that's the case, then by all means just buy frozen McRibs and prepare them at home.
NEETs dont have spending money or a car, why would they leave the house and interact with people anyway? I would guess the typical chantard here would prefer to buy 6 of those boxes and stay home for a month.
>>
>>8474774
>>8474778

you guys seem mad. might want to cut down on that sodium from your fast-food diet
>>
>>8474776
>this is 90% of 4chan

90% of 4chan doesn't know of anyone that leaves home to get fast food and then return home with it?

That doesn't seem right...
>>
>>8474796
OBSESSED
>>
>>8474736
On-Cor tastes like shit since they switched from primarily beef and pork to mechanically separated chicken, turkey, and soy protein. That was over a decade ago, maybe two. Believe it or not, the McDonald's McRib is actually a higher quality. Most supermarkets don't carry another brand of rib shaped patties that use pork. Burg is still available as primarily beef in most of the other brands though.
They're not the same, so the choice would be for the McRib.
>>
>>8474805
>no money
>no car
>didn't shower, groom himself, or dress
>hates social interaction
>must not leave computer
Wouldn't these things lead to mom's Walmart microwave food being favored over attendance at a McDonald's?
>>
the box
fast food special sandwiches are rip offs
>>
>>8474829

Then you have to talk to mom about how you ate all her frozen food and she needs to buy you more.

Also, you could run into family members while heating up such plundered frozen food which could lead to more awkward conversations.
>>
>>8474796
Its like you're not even trying at this point.
>>
>>8474747
I hope you realize apples are coated in some shit to prevent them from rotting as fast and to make them shiny.
>>
>>8474736
Neither, because I am not an American
>>
>>8474736
i would eat the box rather than eat fake shitty pseudo meat
>>
>>8474736
> boneless rib shaped patties

Aaaaand I vomited
>>
>>8474770
> I dont know of anyone who leaves home to get fast food and then returns home
Do you...do you stay at the fast food establishment to eat?
If you have 30 minutes and are going to sit down and stay go to like, a good deli shop or something. Or get sushi.
>>
I would choose death
>>
>>8474736
OP I tried this, thinking ghetto mcrib. the sauce is way too sweet, the meat is processed pork and chicken. I would not try again
>>
>>8479303
All pork is processed by definition.
Retard.
>>
>>8474745
>>8475337
>>8479327
You spergs do understand there's an enormous difference between the amount of processing an apple or pork shoulder goes through, and the amount a caramel-coated boneless rib-shaped meat product goes through, right? And you're just being obstinate about word choice rather than pretending you're making anything resembling a point?
>>
>>8479343
All pork is processed by definition.
Expand your vocabulary.
Retard.
>>
>>8479303

How can the sauce be any sweeter than the one already on mcribs, goddamn.
>>
File: mcdonalds-McChicken-.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-McChicken-.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>8474736
As for me and my house, we will serve the McChicken
>>
>>8479349
>ackchyually...
>>
>>8474736
>Boneless
>Rib

Reeeeee Americans are ruining food
>>
>>8479349
Go to Sam's or Costco. Look at a package of ribs, shoulders or loins. See "minimally processed, no solution added."
What does this mean? It means it was removed from the carcass during and packed and sealed in cryovac.

Look at the package of sauced formed pork product. Read the ingredient list. Comprendes? There's a major difference which is implied when people refer to food as "processed," retardo.
>>
>>8479413
>Sam's
>Costco
Don't assume everyone eats American shit.
The internet is a global network.
Retard.
>>
>>8479443
Yes, that's exactly what you should be taking away from that post. Sperg.
>>
>>8474736
it's almost like convenience has a cash value.
>>
>>8479443
>>missing the point entirely
>>
>>8479355
the first two ingredients on the sauce are tomato puree, sugar. and there is a lot of sauce. I rinsed the "ribs" off and put my own sauce. still the taste was off.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.