[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the perfect method for making boiled eggs and for making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: fwe.jpg (80KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
fwe.jpg
80KB, 338x507px
Tell me the perfect method for making boiled eggs and for making poached eggs NOW you fucking losers.

I`ve got 2 eggs and one pan, no fucking SALT so dont bother fucking saying to use that.

I will then decide if I want my eggs boiled or poached alright you fucking CUNTS. Hurry the fuck up
>>
LMAO you call yourself cooks?

KEKS more like. Fucking faggots cant even describe how to boil or poach an egg.

Absolutely pathetic
>>
>>8472959
Fill pan wih water turn on heat
Place eggs wait 45 mins
Massage the eggs
Remove stick in cold water
>>
>>8472959
This is true stuff, faggot, listen.

Place room temp eggs in pan covered with water. Heat to boiling. Remove pan from burner. Wait 10 minutes. Perfect hard boiled eggs.
>>
>>8473137
Says the autist that needs instructions for fucking eggs.
>>
>>8472959

You have no SALT? WTF?

SeriousEats says: "Add 1 inch of water to a large pot. Place steamer insert inside, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add eggs to steamer basket, cover, and continue cooking, 6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 12 minutes for hard-boiled."

Works great.
>>
>>8473214
You better watch what you say to your betters you dumb little faggot, I will find you and I will fucking end your gay little life.
>>
Bake your eggs

They come out perfect every time, are just like hardboil without the whole boiling thing.

Preheat oven to 420
Take damp towel and lay it on the even, put however many eggs you wish to bake
Bake for 20 minutes
Perfection every time.
>>
poached you cunt

>plastic wrap over mug
>break egg into mug
>tie up egg bag
>chuck in pan for several mins
>retrieve with fork and unwrap eggsack

OP gargles horsecock
>>
>>8473262
jej
>>
>>8473295
you make poached eggs without the sack, you use a fork or a spoon to keep the egg together while boiling it at approx 80° in a stock to give it extra flavor

its not worth the hassle tho

and op is faggot indeed
>>
I decided to boil my eggs so you faggots can fuck off now, you`re worthless to me
>>
>>8473493
and it only took you two hours
>>
>>8473597
I`m not going to start the thread ten minutes before I intend to make the eggs am I you stupid cunt.
>>
>>8473613
It took you hours to figure out how to cook literally the easiest thing there is to cook and you're trying to pretend you're better than literally anyone?

A homeless leper is two steps above you.
>>
File: trash.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>8473650
>literally

Quiet now child, I can barely understand what you`re trying to say.
>>
>>8472959
Get an egg poacher.
>>
Poached Eggs:

1. Pot with Cold Water
2. Bring it to the boil with some Salt
3. Crack an egg into a cup
4. Swirl the water with any tool so that it is moving around
5. Put the cup into the water allowing the egg to fall out with the swirling water
6. Let it cook until the egg floats up wrapped in white (remove excess separate egg whites as this is happening)
7. Put it onto a plate
8. Done
>>
>>8473701
Did you just admit that you have a lesser reading skill than a child? What a pity.

Keep practicing, one day you will be able to finish green eggs and ham.
>>
>>8472959
For perfect soft eggs, cook them 10min at exactly 74℃.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 265x300px
>>8473709
Nice damage control, faggot.
>>
>>8473709
Lol
>>
anyone who tells you to put the eggs in cold water and bring it to a boil is a retard and doesn't know what they're doing

boil water, put eggs in for 5-15 minutes depending on desired doneness and altitude

wa la
>>
grill them, stupid
>>
>>8474509
Enjoy your cracked eggs retard
>>
>>8473255
I do 8-9 for that perfect inbetween state where the yolk is solid but there's this little mushy middle. mmmmm.

Serious tho, steam your eggs. Put them in cold water (ice water is even better) and they peel really fucking easily.
>>
>>8475409
enjoy never knowing the doneness of your eggs, retard
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.