[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We get it asians... enough with the sushi already. Learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5621.jpg (296KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5621.jpg
296KB, 1024x683px
We get it asians... enough with the sushi already. Learn to cook something else.
>>
>>8471526
I love Cantonese rice and Maruchan cup soup
>>
>>8471526
They also cook dolphins.
>>
>cook
>>
>>8471547
w-well you have to cook the rice just right
I bet you can't do that
sushi is very difficult to make I swear
>>
File: dinuguan1.png (488KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
dinuguan1.png
488KB, 560x373px
Flip here, I don't think you'd enjoy what I enjoy

Stick with the weeb stuff, real Asian food would traumatise you
>>
>>8471743
Filipino?
>>
>>8471526
Sushi is the easiest thing to fucking cook, I will never understand the circle jerk about how well trained and awesome you have to be to be a Sushi chef.....literally, if you can perfect a good rice recipe and get fresh fish; it's easy as fuck
>>
>>8471743
>filipino
>asian
lol
>>
File: 220px-Wok_cooking.jpg (13KB, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Wok_cooking.jpg
13KB, 220x147px
Wok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGEHcGVYzmw
>>
>>8471526
you seem to have forgotten the most based chinese dish, general tso's chicken
>>
>>8471810
>the most based chinese dish

Fucking autocorrect

What word was supposed to go there instead of "based"?
>>
>>8471847
?
>>
>>8471795
we can agree that flipapinos are just ocean mexicans right? not a bad thing but lets just be more clear about it yeah?
>>
>>8471743
Yes no other country uses blood in its food.
>>
>>8471793
Er no, you have to spend 30 years learning the super secret ancient Japanese special techniques of cutting up fish.
>>
>>8471888
Are japs the most pretentious fucking people? That's how they feel about all of their traditions. You have to be fucking specially trained for 10 years before you're allowed to hammer mochi.
>>
>>8471876
I would say mexicans are more like sand filipinos

filipinos have the dignity of being named first because at least they are trying to fight back against the drug cartels. Mexicans just accepted it like a bunch of cucks
>>
>>8471881
If you mean in dishes, you are wrong. SEA has blood soup. And in general, most places, countries or cultures have some version of blood sausage. Also, I don't get the part where that's gross or weird.... you might not like the taste (I often do like a well seasoned blood sausage), but if you kill an animal, it is reasonable to use every part of the thing that you killed.

Overall I agree that Filipino food is terrible. I loved chinese and japanese stuff and even most of thai or indonesion.. but filipino food... eh
>>
>>8471881
what do you think black pudding is fool?
what do you think they used to thinken soups, sauces, etc in ye olde days, and is still sometimes used today.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.