[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello al/ck/ies, I need your help. Last night I had a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Bottle.png (6KB, 484x364px) Image search: [Google]
Bottle.png
6KB, 484x364px
Hello al/ck/ies, I need your help.

Last night I had a dream which involved me going into a liquor store and buying a very bizarre shaped bottle. It seemed more like an oversized bottle of perfume than anything: it was a very flat but wide bottle, basically a glass box about 6"x12"x1", with the corners rounded off and the handle on top. Pic related is a basic representation of what I remember. Does there exist anything remotely close to this irl, and where could I get some?

Also, neat-looking bottle thread.
>>
File: Crystal-Head-Vodka.jpg (504KB, 1024x818px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal-Head-Vodka.jpg
504KB, 1024x818px
As a general rule, the more interesting the bottle, the less interesting the content. This applies whether it's extremely flamboyant like skull heads, or extremely "minimalist" like durr durr it's a perfect square with helvetica font. Bottles should blend in with all the rest, if the content was good, you'd know what to reach for.

There are a very few exceptions to this rule, but the fact that they have to be pointed out just proves the point.
>>
File: 33a2-20161011-virginia-black.jpg (66KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
33a2-20161011-virginia-black.jpg
66KB, 1200x800px
>>
drink perfume
>>
Glayva comes like this.
>>
>>8470560

I'm going to have to disagree with you, compadre. I like the tequila that comes in skull-shaped bottles, though I know to reach for the repasado and aƱejo before ever reaching for the blanco
>>
Patron?
>>
>>8470698

OP said the bottle he was talking about was very thin. The patron bottle is just as deep as it is wide, therefore it clearly can't be it.

Reading comprehension bro.
>>
>>8470701
Shot in the dark, man, sometimes the mind can be cloudy in Dreamland, you never know
>>
I've seen gray goose like that
>>
>>8470547
flor de cana is not quite an oblong but is squat

otherwise just melt a hole into the front of a bottle of Woodford Reserve
>>
>>8470547
Considering this was a dream, there is the faint possibility, and bear with me here, that you simply imagined it and no such thing exists.

Perhaps subconsciously that this dream is telling us is you've been focused on style rather than substance, and you'd like something decorative to make you feel special.

Maybe you should look into interior decorating or /fa/.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.