[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does one mean when they refer to something as a "clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: puzzled-man.png (78KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled-man.png
78KB, 600x314px
What does one mean when they refer to something as a "clean diet"? How does one "clean" their diet.
>>
Generally I think this means eat foods that feel good when digesting, i.e. don't give you indigestion, heartburn, make you feel bloated or sluggish, etc.
>>
It's a dumb thing aimed at dumb people like you.
>>
It's simple:
Less sugar
Less carbs
More proteins
More water
More fibers
and the most important part
lift heavy

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>8462181

Mostly it just means not eating fast food and making an effort to eat whole foods and home-cooked meals.
>>
>>8462191
This

Clean diet is a meme of the worst kind, perpetuated by SJW health nuts and vegans. Eat whatever you want OP, as long as you don't go overboard on junkfood life will be fine.
>>
>>8462181

Removing anything American in you diet.
>>
>>8462199
>carbs are bad

keto memeshitter detected.
>>
>>8462205
>eating healthy is a meme

Well I guess it depends on your definition of clean. To me, a "clean diet" mainly just means not eating junk food and eating healthy in general, pretty much what >>8462202 said. You don't have to bring up the SJW boogeyman for this.
>>
>>8462181
Less-processed foods, little to no highly refined sugars and carbohydrates, etc., more whole foods, more vegetables. Essentially, the closer a food comes into your kitchen in the form it grows in nature is what moist people consider "clean". It's a reaction to prepackaged foods that have been stripped of their natural sugars, fats, and fiber during processing, only to be substituted with refined sugars, fats, and other shit to sort of replace the lost nutritional value for longer shelf life and product consistency. The sole purpose is to make more money.
>>
File: moist people.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
moist people.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>8462233
>>
>>8462181
>>8462199
>>8462202
>>8462231
>>8462233
I have a word for that, it's called a diet. There's no need to add an arbitrary buzzword to it.
>>
>>8462282
But if diet is what you eat, and not all people eat the same types of foods, how would people expediently convey this information without a lengthy conversation? Not everything is arbitrary.
>>
You eat/drink soap.
>>
>>8462229
Less carbs, he didn't say no carbs.
Less means around 200 grams, instead of your average fat fuck diet with 800 grams of processed diarrhea.
>>
no transfats
little to no fried foods
no added sugar
less processed foods
more fruits and vegetables
no soda
little to no alcohol
>>
>>8462282
>implying every diet is the same so there's no need to call them after their type
>>
As in, little to no processed food.

No chips, snacks, canned foods, soda, etc.

Whole food, like vegetables, fruit, fresh meat, and grains are part of a clean diet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.