[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought some edamame beans. Put them whole in dish, not good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 450536867_XS.jpg (90KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
450536867_XS.jpg
90KB, 1200x630px
Bought some edamame beans. Put them whole in dish, not good.
Ok, I learned to peel them.
Taste meh. Whats the hype about?
>>
There's no hype you dumb faggot. It's a simple snack
>>
File: trannyFaggot.jpg (39KB, 350x708px) Image search: [Google]
trannyFaggot.jpg
39KB, 350x708px
>>8460985
Where else are you getting your estrogen?
>>
>>8460990
As you can see, that little serving of edamame gives you a bunch of fiber: 9 grams, about the same amount you'll find in 4 slices of whole-wheat bread or 4 cups of steamed zucchini. It has almost as much protein as it does carbohydrate. It contains around 10% of the Daily Value for two key antioxidants; vitamins C and A. And for a plant food, it's quite high in iron; it has about as much as a 4-ounce roasted chicken breast.
>>
>>8460985
>peel them
you just pop them out...
>>
Throw some salt on them. Eat them with some beer and chicken wings.
>>
>edamame
>hype

You what now?

Delete your thread and your life.
>>
>>8460991
please tell me this is real
>>
>>8460985
learn to fucking cook them properly retard (blanch 2 minutes, ice bath, coarse sea salt). also you eat them as a side/snack. basically they're bar food.
>>
>>8461090
I dont take orders from 17 year basementdwellers sitting in tanktops, smelling their own farts and rating them.
When you grow up, youre welcome to join the conversation.
>>
Edamame isn't hype at all, sushi buffets give it to you for free so you fill up on 0.02 cents worth of soybeans instead of the sushi
>>
Guys, maybe read some stupid article in my gf magazine about it.
Apparently it isnt as hot as I believed it to be.. mkay?
Still, some crappy soya bean,, bwwwdrr
>>
>>8460985
There are shelled edamame you can buy by the bag, for use in marinated salads, salad topping, or some kind of side. I don't think you're meant to bother shelling them yourself just consume outright. They're not like peas. They are sold at a more premium price in the shell.

I like steamed edamame with a sprinkle of sea salt, either hot or cold. To me, they are something to enjoy with ice cold beer, especially that japanese dry beer that has no American equivalent. I think I like them so much because they remind me of fussier boiled green peanuts in flavor and kind of squirt. My grocery sells them in steam-in-bag portions which make a great always in the freezer kind of snack. It's a sub for popcorn moods. And, the popping kind of slows you down from indulging too fast. It's something to do, sort of why in the shell peanuts are still popular.
>>
>>8460985
Dumbass, it's not a hipster thing. You steam them, peel them and eat as a side dish or snack. Quite tasty and full of important nutrients.

You're probably one of the rocket scientists claiming "limes are hipster lemons." Brilliant. Go grab a handful of tendies.
>>
>edamame

THEY'RE FUCKING SOY BEANS AT 100X THE PRICE REEEE
>>
>>8461198
Go back, son
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.