[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was going to fry some chicken breasts for sandwiches since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1479064096199.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1479064096199.png
371KB, 832x868px
So I was going to fry some chicken breasts for sandwiches since they are kind of boring, but now I realize I have no oil. What should I do with these breasts to make them not so shitty? I have very little to work with in terms of sides but anything helps. Can I still bake them and make good sandwiches? Should I still brine them? Im having a catastrophe!
>>
>>8460072
You can bake chicken into something pretty good.
>>
dont post my wife on /ck/
>>
>>8460077
Im sorry I just didnt have anything prepared. Chloe is my favorite anyway.

>>8460076
Okay but I have like NO PASTA available and only broccolo and red skin potatoes as vegetables. What the FUCK should I do?
>>
>>8460072
>what should I do with these breasts?

HEY THAT'S MY WIFE UR POSTIN THERE YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>8460072
There is always the option of brining for 2 hours in a 6/7% salt solution, padding them dry, spice'm up, coat in flower, egg, breadcrumbs and bake.

The coating wont exactly be like it would be compared to being fried, but it will retain the moisture in the oven, and the brining will make'm extra juicy so they wont dry out.
>>
>>8460085
dont post my other wives (kuro/miyu) either
>>
>>8460104
Do I still put them in milk/buttermilk for awhile after a brine for awhile? Ill probably be forced to bake them even if the breading is kind of shitty.
>>
>>8460072
6% solution is
>60 grams of salt per 1 liter of water /
or
>2 ounces of salt per 1/4 gallon of water
>>
>>8460114
no need, just
>flour (with spices)
>egg (with salt + pepper)
>breadcrumbs(with salt + pepper)

Make these a lot for taking to work with me when i'm trying to lose a few now and then.
>>
>>8460122
I DONT HAVE HECCIN BREADCRUMBS. FUCK AHHHH
>>
>>8460130
dry out some bread in the over for like 30 minutes on 280° F and crush it up with your hands or a blender rofl
>>
>>8460132
Hmmm HMMMM I havent made breadcrumbs before I will go try this. If you tricked me into making mustard gas or something ill haunt you anon.
>>
>>8460085
Bake potatoes and chicken in butter with a pinch of salt, that's really all you can do without any other ingredients.
>>
>>8460137
honestly, you can even use a toaster on low, it's literally the easiest thing in the world.

I do this when I dont have panko, cause normal breadcrumbs go stale far too swiftly
>>
>>8460155
I was considering this, but is it GOOD?
>>
Poach them you motherfucker. Put in pot with water, salt, spices, bring to a boil, shut off, leave covered for 10min. Should get you joocy as fuck chicken breasts, now mix with mayo or yogurt for chicken salad sandwiches, or use as-is. Google for correct cooking times as I am less than 50% sure on that "10 min" timing but it's something like that.
>>
>>8460185
No thats dumb.
>>
>>8460155
Some sites say olive oil and some say butter. How should I proceed?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.