[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to walmart >pick up a microwavable frozen entree for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: frozen.jpg (395KB, 650x420px) Image search: [Google]
frozen.jpg
395KB, 650x420px
>go to walmart
>pick up a microwavable frozen entree for $2
>pay for it using the self-serve checkout in 20 seconds
>enjoy my delicious meal at home

Why haven't my fellow NEETs and poorfags been doing this yet instead of going to a fast food chain?
>>
>>8459453
I'm an autistic fuck and I buy my vegetables, meat and beer every day of my life.
How can you not deal with a cashier?
>>
>>8459453
>microwavable
Bloody hell
>>
I bought 5 egg rolls for $2.38, put 4 in the air fryer for me and my wife last night came out great. Less than a dollar for two.
I also eat a lot of frozen bean and cheese burrito's. wrap in wet paper towel to microwave.
Pro-tip, stick one in a hard taco bell taco to make it super filling.
>>
>>8459458
>How can you not deal with a cashier?
I don't know about OP, but I use the self-checkout because it's faster. It might just be my area, but the regular lines are always full of old people that won't/can't use the self-checkout and there's hardly ever a wait for a self-checkout counter.
>>
>>8459453
>ever going to a crowded store
I'd rather be sent through a wood chipper; feet first.
>>
I have to wait till my neighbors leave and steal all there light bulbs because they are like 4 bucks for 1. And I go to the store everyday.
>>
>>8459479
Yeah I'll use it too but good god with the weight issues and the hawk at the end of the line you'd think the autists would be creeped out to go there.
I am for the most part. I don't really want an old bitch staring down my neck like I'm stealing shit.
>>
>>8459453
dont the large chains have onlineshopping/delivery in trumpland, this is the endlösung for the neets
>>
>>8459503
We're autistic, we don't want our information or purchases to be recorded for the governments pleasure.
My bank statement is 99% cash withdrawals and 1% "too tired to go to the ATM right now."
>>
>>8459453
I thought this was "I buy cheap food at Walmart" thread not a "I'm Autistic and hate people and check out lines" thread was I wrong?
>>
>>8459532
same thing
>>
short line with people for normal cashier
they scan product/s then you pay, fill your bag, leave

self checkout
have to scan then weigh product
once done have to weigh bag full of items to make sure you havent stole something
a person still has to check your receipt to make sure you havent stole something

this takes so long, not even including time it takes for you to learn how to use the thing the first 1-2 times you use it. also hope the fucking machine doesnt fuck up
>>
>>8459464
For that much effort you could've actually eaten food, though.
>>
I don't like Wal-Mart
I don't like frozen entrees
I don't own a microwave
>>
>>8459464
This shit here is AMAZING. Better than the restaurants
>>
>>8459653
>self checkout
>have to scan then weigh product
>once done have to weigh bag full of items to make sure you havent stole something
>a person still has to check your receipt to make sure you havent stole something

It's nothing like that at my walmart. I guess I'm in a very low-crime area so they're more trustworthy
>>
>>8459653
What sort of commie shithole do you go to?

Here's how it actually works in a real store
self checkout
scan product
if it's a packaged product it already knows the weight so you just put it in the bag, if it's produce you just input the 4 digit code and let it weigh it on the scanner for the half second it needs
once done take your bags and go, everything's already weighed
the store doesn't assume its patrons are thieves so there's no highschool dropout hassling you as you leave

These things are designed for the elderly to easily use. If you need any fucking time to learn how to use them you are literally a retard.
>>
File: smug feel.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
smug feel.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>8459453
>tfw not ameriplast
>tfw vegetables don't come in plastic containers and are quite cheap
>tfw can just make myself some pasta with flour + water
>tfw this is way less expensive and way better than any shitty microwavable frozen food you'll be eating
feels good desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.