[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm making decent money these days so I've decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm making decent money these days so I've decided to start eating genuinely farm raised meat.

Problem is it seems a lot of these are scams and still factory farm bullshit in disguise.

I don't care about price, any idea how to get truly legit farm raised meat?

PS.

I'd sooner consume human(Veg/Vegans only) before going veg/vegan.
>>
>>8457289
Farmer's Market
>>
>>8457289
>I don't care about price, any idea how to get truly legit farm raised meat?

Do your research, then literally visit the local farm in question.
>>
>>8457306
How can I be sure the meat is raised well?

Are you allowed to check out the farms, tours, etc?

>>8457311
I don't even have a clue where to start.

Google just tells me there is A LOT of deception going on in the "farm raised meat" industry.
>>
>>8457315
co ops and farmer markets are a good place to start, many places will allow you a tour but don't be surprised if they can't sell you meat directly

you can also get some information by looking at the actual meat

humanely raised chicken will be much less fatty, with clean hocks, strong bones, and sometimes yellow fat

factory chicken be pale and fatty, often with pressure sores on the hocks and bendy, weak bones

the quality difference is remarkable when you learn what's what
>>
>>8457315
>I don't even have a clue where to start.
Google search to find farms near you. Contact them and ask.

Visit your local farmers market. Start talking to to people:

"hey, I'm looking to find some heritige-breed pork. You know of anyone raising some good pigs around here?" If they tell you no, then you say "thanks, know anyone that might be able to help".

Stop worrying about "Deception in the industry" because that's only possible with packaged food sold offsite. You're going to avoid the problem entirely by dealing with the farmer directly.
>>
>>8457339
>>8457344
Appreciated, thank you.
>>
>>8457315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlWrT5P2VI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If41cZMBgqA
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.