[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 3 links of bratwurst and no idea what to cook for dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: bratwurst_for_website.jpg (365KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
bratwurst_for_website.jpg
365KB, 1600x1062px
I have 3 links of bratwurst and no idea what to cook for dinner tonight. what should I eat?
>>
>put brats in pan
>heat pan with brats
>put brats on bread
>eat
>>
>>8456069
but that's boring
>>
>>8456090
try adding mustard
>>
>>8456067
Throw them in a pan with some sauerkraut, caraway seeds, bacon, onion, and apples. I'll usually add around 1/2 cup of beer as well. Maybe some brown sugar if I'm making it for people who've never tried it before.
>>
>>8456090
chop em up and use them to make fried taters
>>
>>8456153
this sounds fun, I'll try this, thanks.
>>
>>8456067
Are you trying to extend this meat into a much larger meal?
Pretty much any sausage is good sliced up and put into pasta sauce.
Or get that crescent roll dough in the pressurized tube and wrap them around strips of the cooked sausage to make Nazis in a blanket.
>>
>>8456067
Currywurst.
>>
Gumbo
>>
>>8456090
No way, nigga, add some mustard and sauerkraut to that shit and you're golden.
>>
>>8456090
I'll show you boring ::unzips dick::
>>
>>8456067
3 links of bratwurst
>>
>>8456067
2 links of bratwurst. And one frozen and placed in a condom for sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>8456173
No problem. Hopefully you enjoy it. If you haven't eaten it yet, try it as I originally stated, and also try it with a good course ground mustard and sour cream if you're into it. It's good on a brat bun as well.
>>
I actually had brats for dinner tonight. Boiled them in beer & water. Finisher them in a pan of sauteed sweet onions. Had sauerkraut, mustard, perogies, & sour cream.
>>
Mashed Potatoes and Sauerkraut

This is how we eat them here
>>
>>8456067
German sausage is disgusting. Give me a proper British banger anyday.
>>
>>8458226
>brats
i cringe whenever i hear or read that expression
t. german
>>
>>8456067
make some Currywurst
>>
>>8456067
cut them up in inch long sections and make a sausage casserole.
Brown the meat on a high heat in a casserole dish.
Add onions, apple, carrot, cook on medium for a bit, stirring regularly.
Add a pint or so of brown beer, some mustard, salt and pepper, spoonfull of tomato puree, thyme and parsley.
Leave to simmer for another two hours.
>>
>>8459407
Nobody gives a shit about Germany.
In Wisconsin in particular they are called "brats" and people would raise an eyebrow at you if you asked for a bratwurst.
Nobody likes calling their food "wurst" because it sounds like "worst" and that means "the most serious or unpleasant thing that could happen".
You can the most unpleasant thing ever, I'll just have a brat, thank you very much.
>>
>>8459474
>autism
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.