[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: download (2).jpg (94KB, 600x600px)
download (2).jpg
94KB, 600x600px
if you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.
>>
unless it's a breakfast diner you dolt.
>>
>>8454604
If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.
>>
>>8454629
Weebs pls go
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 508x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 508x339px
>>8454629
if you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.
>>
>>8454604
i remember cleaning the tops of those once when i first worked at a restaurant and was disgusted when i saw
>>
File: 1483792702105.jpg (119KB, 596x519px) Image search: [Google]
1483792702105.jpg
119KB, 596x519px
>tfw I always screw the tops loose so they fall off when someone wants to put some salt/pepper on their food and ruins the dish
>>
Anyone who uses prepared pepper should be beaten, strangled and crucified according to Roman law.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.358867093_ob6g.jpg (379KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.358867093_ob6g.jpg
379KB, 1500x1125px
If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.
>>
>>8454604

Maybe its just the customer that's shit? If no one bothered using it then the restaurant wouldn't supply it
>>
File: IMG_3255.jpg (50KB, 770x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3255.jpg
50KB, 770x339px
If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> dig the fuck in

The food there is juicy
>>
If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> try not to lose your spaghetti.

The food there is spoopy,
>>
File: .40 keks.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
.40 keks.png
142KB, 292x257px
>>8455398
this is great
>>
Agreed OP, that is flyover as fuck.
>>
You people are WEIRD.

Around here the only food joints that don't have these are absolute shitholes where patrons stole them and the management was too stingy to buy replacements. So, absolute opposite of what you claim.
>>
>>8456072

Sounds like you've never been to an honestly high end restaurant then.
>>
>>8454604
t. someone who has never been to a nice restaurant.
>>
>pre-ground salt and pepper

absolutelydisgusting.jpg
>>
>>8457243
>pre-ground salt
Why would that even matter
>>
>>8454651

Don't leave us hanging...
>>
>>8457250
>>pre-ground salt
>Why would that even matter
Potassium iodide sprayed on iodized salt can oxidize without an added stabilizer, but meh.

For non-iodized salt, in a humid environment where the crystalline structure of pre-ground salt will change a bit, on dishes where the salt won't dissolve before eating it, I don't think the crystal changes would change the flavor, just the intensity.
>>
>>8454604
>not shelling out a extra $5 for pepper grinders
shit restaurant desu
>>
>>8457250
>Has never had pink Himalayan salt ground from its rock form

You poor bastard

And yes, there is a flavour difference. You don't taste that iodide aftertaste.
>>
>>8455398
I always check first.
>>
>>8455398
Brother loves doing this mess with cheese at pizza joints especially at our table
>>
>>8454629
Actually true. Good cutlery instead of shit like that is the easiest sign that the restaurant isn't complete trash.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.