[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the most bizarre but delicious fusion dish you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: reeses.jpg (56KB, 620x396px)
reeses.jpg
56KB, 620x396px
What was the most bizarre but delicious fusion dish you have ever eaten?
>>
>>8454440
Bacon Israeli Couscous
>>
File: IMG_3118.jpg (134KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3118.jpg
134KB, 640x644px
Not that bizarre but one of the most delicious dishes I've ever eaten was green curry ramen.
>>
Tuna tartar and guacamole with wasabi seaweed chips.
>>
>>8454440
It's not super bizarre, but I had dish of fried pork belly with pickled peaches and smoked prawns once that was one of the best things I ever put in my mouth.
>>
>>8454440
nothing bizarre about fusion dishes
that shit is for basic bitches
>>
>>8454440
my wife's trans daughter's penis
>>
I've never actually put chocolate in peanut butter on its own

Think I might try that
>>
>>8455247
Was it like vinegary cheese mixed with musty sweat?
>>
File: 635313489702706393+3935.png (46KB, 380x165px) Image search: [Google]
635313489702706393+3935.png
46KB, 380x165px
>>8454440
Banh Mi Sandwich, grilled pork
>>
That dip stick candy with Fanta if drinks count.
>>
i ate at this hotel in majorca where basically every dish had some sweet fruit element and hot/cold elements

had this foie gras terrine with tuna pastrami and cherry jam
>>
>>8455304
Holy shit. KC. Me too.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 960x720px
>>
>>8456190
Iceland is the bollocks mate I hope you bought it.
They have a shredded beef ragu with tagliatelle that's great when I'm feeling lazy bit of garlic bread and two bottles of eco falls plus a spilf and a wank and I'm cushty
>>
>>8455276
it was very feminine
a little longer and saltier than a vienna sausage
>>
pineapple pizza
>>
>>8454440
Wild boar broth frappuchino protein shake. I was sick and wanted something sweet and savory at the same time. The broth came from frozen stock from the freezer and the protein powder was mocca flavoured. I used egg whites to make it into a frappe.
>>
>>8454440
Kangaroo meat chilli
>>
File: 1280px-McD-McChicken.jpg (182KB, 1280x741px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-McD-McChicken.jpg
182KB, 1280x741px
For me it is the delicious McChicken, the best fast food sandwich
>>
>>8456341
You could have at least made a joke about how mayo + chicken is a "crazy" combination, but you didn't you lazy cunt
>>
>>8456205
>Echo Falls
Fucking disgusting, at least get some yellowtail. Also Lidl's has been surprising me with how good they've been lately, I always considered them a poorfag garbage supermarket but now they've got shit like Ostrich, Wild Boar and Venison and it's all pretty good.
>>
Washing Cheetos down with orange soda. Holy shit man, there's nothing more comf
>>
>>8456205
i usually just go for the spliff and the wank.

Do you really like iceland though? Everything I've ever eaten from there was shit. Aldi and lidl are much better, I think
>>
cottage cheese with mustard
cold leftover pizza with mayo
hotdogs with mayo..nothing else
a nice juicy mr steak with applesause
liver and eggs
>>
the only fusion dishes i eat are ones i make myself

i have too much self respect for fusion restaurants, sorry
>>
usually i like arabic foods but with pork, it honestly seems like it was meant to be
>>
Curry fried chicken sammiches from a place nearby. Pretty fucking good. Not that bizarre, but pretty fucking good.

I think they put curry powder in the batter but not in the breading and then it just goes on banh mi bread with a pickle slice. Weirdest thing about it might be how uninvolved it is, actually. Like it sounds like someone's mom's retarded idea for a meal but it works.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.