[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr soda is bad, too much sugar! >hurr fast food is bad,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bg-1.jpg (363KB, 2109x1403px) Image search: [Google]
bg-1.jpg
363KB, 2109x1403px
>hurr soda is bad, too much sugar!
>hurr fast food is bad, too much sugar!
>proceeds to eat fruit every day

You realise fruit is just fucking sugar right? Shut the fuck up
>>
>>8446961
sugars, essential vitamins and amino acids, fiber, and small amounts of protien

vs

Sugar

faggit
>>
File: 1482903227072.jpg (14KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482903227072.jpg
14KB, 400x395px
>>8446961
>Midwesterner logic.
>>
>>8446961
yes but fruit actually offers other useful nutrients where as soda and fast food do basically nothing but harm your body
>>
>>8446961
We just had this thread
>>
fruit has sugar but its the complete opposite of a "empty sugar" like a can of coke

it actually has antioxidants and health benefits to it

it definitely has a place in the human diet but not the majority , the majority should be vegetables

with fruit being more of a desert and a snack
>>
>>8446964
>fast food doesn't contain nutrients
>>
>>8446964
There is literally no (zero) evidence that sugar consumption is bad for you unless you have a completely unbalanced diet. Reason people get fat off sugar is because it's all they consume
>>
>>8446983
>There is literally no (zero) evidence that sugar consumption is bad

thats stupid dude
you should never eat anything with added sugar like the white powder

fruit is the only context where u should get your sugar from to where its safe to consume
>>
>>8446998
>you should never eat anything with added sugar like the white powder

Why not? Why can't I enjoy my life like a normal person instead of forcing myself to eat unpalatable shit because some deluded health nut on the internet told me to
>>
>>8447056
you can do a lot of things but dont claim its healthy
you get diabetes if youre a heavy sugar user
thats what it does
>>
File: 1454861924359.gif (295KB, 512x409px) Image search: [Google]
1454861924359.gif
295KB, 512x409px
>>8446961
So should I chop down this ruby red grapefruit tree in my back yard? I feel like I've been living a lie.
>>
>>8446998
Honey?
>>
>>8447072
>So should I chop down this ruby red grapefruit tree in my back yard? I feel like I've been living a lie.

hell fucking no
grapefruits are healthy man dont let these people say fruit === coca cola because it has sugar

its retarded

>>8447074
better than sugar but you still need heavy moderation with honey because it can harm you definitely

"ill just use honey" is not the answer
>>
>>8447069
There is LITERALLY no evidence sugar is unhealthy. Everything in excess is unhealthy. Drinking too much water is unhealthy. Sugar is fine as long as you don't eat more of it than you eat food with nutritional value you fuck.
>>
>>8446961
>You realise fruit is just fucking sugar right? Shut the fuck up
Fiber, soluble and insoluble, more than one type of sugar, bioflavanoids and antioxidants...some real reason to eat natural whole fruits is some anti-inflammation properties and some antibacterial properties in the GI tract.
Yea, it's just sugar? If it's just sugar you are counting, then yes, stop drinking your fruits maybe, but for sure, stop the soda.
>>
>>8447103
>There is LITERALLY no evidence sugar is unhealthy

stop saying this you have literally no idea what youre talking about

millions of people die from diabetes and are suffering because of this sugar stuff

its a huge part of the way your body works in your blood stream

sugar above all things is not the thing you want to fuck around with

it is one of the most dangerous things yet you say that theres no evidence is unhealthy

we live in very different worlds my m8

>Sugar is fine as long as you don't eat more of it than you eat food with nutritional value you fuck.

ya like some fruit every once in a while

not this added sugar processed foods
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.