[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a coworker told me you can sous vide with a dishwasher and ziplock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: i4giR.jpg (44KB, 443x400px) Image search: [Google]
i4giR.jpg
44KB, 443x400px
a coworker told me you can sous vide with a dishwasher and ziplock bags

can anyone confirm or deny this? I dont have a dishwasher
>>
Dishwasher salmon is fairly common
>>
>>8445912
It's not really sous vide since you have no heat regulation to make sure that it stays withing a certain range of heat. It's more like poaching in a bag. It could make pretty good salmon if you say put my fishy in a vacuum bag with some seasoning butter lemon slices and other yummy stuff.
>>
>>8445912
Americans are fucking retarded yo
>>
>>8445912
>a coworker told me you can sous vide with a dishwasher and ziplock bags
You could also fill a stockpot with water, and turn your burner on to your desired temperature for a desired amount of time.
>>
>>8445953
DAILY
>>
>>8445912
Dont talk to your coworkers.
>>
>>8445912
>a coworker told me you can sous vide with a dishwasher and ziplock bags
It's like the episode of Cheapskates where the woman throws her laundry in the bottom of her tub, plugs the drain while she showers, and then shakes the laundry in the soapy water,rinses it out and hangs it up. It's a level of class you don't have to follow no matter how logical it might be, though you technically could. Same episode, this woman uses a sports bottle to squirt her privates, since toilet paper is a waste of money. Do you really need to save that kind of money? Would you squirt 100 packets one by one into your ketchup bottle because they give you ketchup by the fistful at the drivethrough? I hand them right back.

Do you see the moral of the story? You don't even need to tell your coworker about vacuum sealing, circulating water, steamer sanitizing steps or anything else. Nod your head when they talk, give a little quip and then direct the conversation back to talking about yourself instead. /thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.