[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same guy from yesterday that can't cook that posted that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170108_122236.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170108_122236.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Same guy from yesterday that can't cook that posted that sriracha mayo monstrosity here.

What do you think of this?
>>
>>8445472
what's that meat and what is the orange vegetable?
>>
Looks a lot better, I'd eat that. Looks maybe a bit dry though? (I'd add some of that sriracha, if it didn't have mayo)
>>
veggies, white rice and meat.

.. congrats??
>>
>>8445480
Teriyaki chicken and fried peppers(they don't taste very good).

Every else tastes alright though.
>>
>>8445490
>fried peppers(they don't taste very good)
huh? that surprises me. i love fried peppers, what was wrong with yours?
>>
>>8445502
>what was wrong with yours?
It's like it absorbed all of the oil

what did I do wrong?
>>
>>8445485
oh come on! sure, the dish is basic as fuck, but it is still better than most of the stuff posted on this board. it's simple, cheap and very complete nutritional wise. one of those "i'mma just cook us something real quick" dishes. no problem to cook that for yourself and other people since it is made of base components and not over processed crap
>>
>>8445504
what kind of pan and oil did you use? were these the first thing you fried or did you fry it together with anything else at the same time?
>>
>>8445485
Same thought here. Might as well be a stir fry. Perhaps OP doesn't have a wok to work with. Rice and veggies look bland, with poor-to-tolerable knife work on the bell peppers.

The glaze on the chicken looks delicious, but is killed with the rest of the plating. Personally, I'd eat it...but I'd cut the rice and vegetable portions in half and add a garnish. If you're just cooking for yourself it's perfectly fine but if your giving this plate to somebody you should want it to be neater and more presentable.

How did it taste?
>>
>>8445504
You probably didn't let the oil get hot enough before adding the peppers.
>>
>>8445535
>poor-to-tolerable knife work on the bell peppers
seconding this. OP needs to work on his knife skills. i once was complimented by a girl i was cooking for because of the way i cut up a bell pepper. was funny because i didn't think much of it while i did it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.