[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your ultimate bad day/I hate myself meal. Jack in the Box: home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2492.jpg (53KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2492.jpg
53KB, 640x448px
Your ultimate bad day/I hate myself meal.

Jack in the Box: home style ranch chicken sandwich
Curly fries
Order of 3 egg rolls
2 tacos
Diet Coke
>>
It usually starts with this and spirals downward into pizza and soda.

https://www.starbucks.com/menu/food/hot-breakfast/bacon-gouda-breakfast-sandwich

Seriously, this thing is the size of my palm and it has over half your daily cholesterol. The fact that it's like $6 and I could easily make it at home adds to the guilt.
>>
>>8445021
Jack in the Box has egg rolls?
>>
>>8445021
>Ordering food out of self-loathing
Wow, that's fucked up.
>>
big mac fries and black coffee

'or beers until i pass out
>>
>>8445026

They're way better than they deserve to be.
>>
An entire giant order of Singapore vermicelli, chased with rum and coke.

Or if I'm feeling poor, two whole boxes of Kraft dinner.
>>
>>8445021
Supermarket sushi
>>
>>8445029
It's like taking drugs
>>
File: 1426561260549.png (95KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1426561260549.png
95KB, 288x288px
>emotional eating
>>
I'd rather have food
>>
>>8446240
pretty accurate

tho mine is more like this cheap shit food in the local deli:

usual shit i do is buy some wraps and camembert and butter, spread the butter on the wraps, put some camembert on it, and ta-da: camembert tortilla
I fucking hate myself those times, especally when i cant stop at one pack of wraps (4)
My record to this time is 12.
I usually chase it with cheap sugarfree ginger soda or beers
>>
File: 1476654548868.jpg (47KB, 355x356px) Image search: [Google]
1476654548868.jpg
47KB, 355x356px
9 scrambled eggs, a mountain of redskin potato homefries and a bottle or two of some shitty red wine

everything oversalted and dripping in grease of course
>>
>>8445021
1 bottle of cheapest rot gut whiskey chased w/ Always Save brand "Cola"; 2 liters for 65 cents....god I hate my life
>>
File: 1469911638015.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1469911638015.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>8446245
>cold, robotic eating
>>
>>8445021
Vodka. Oh wait that's just getting home from work.
>>
Pizza Paradiso from a nearby store.
Shrimp, red onions, mozzarella and ham.
>>
>>8445021
>Your ultimate bad day/I hate myself meal.

Taco Bell

2 meximelts and a burrito supreme
>>
File: 1479423960070.gif (465KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1479423960070.gif
465KB, 500x288px
>>8445512
Gah my uncle had that at a party last year. It wasn't completely terrible but I don't understand who buys this shit?
>>
>>8448157
I buy it sometimes when I have a hankering for sushi
>>
>>8445021
all you can eat chinese lunch buffet
>>
Two deep dish pizzas from little caesers.

Or if I have coupons to JBX, whatever I can get there. Usually I spend $10 and go through the drive-thru twice because of the "one coupon per visit" rule and walk away with four premium sandwiches and stuff 2k calories down my face
>>
>Your ultimate bad day/I hate myself meal.

A 500g pack of egg noodles that probably doubled in weight when cooked, doused in a quart of heavy cream, several handfuls of grated cheese, and several tablespoons of pepper. Accompany with half a chicken's worth of schnitzel.

When my dog died (had him since I was 12 and now at 22 and alone he was my biggest and most loyal companion) and I felt numb and dead inside, I filled the void with that monstrous amount of food. The dumps weren't even that bad considering I expected severe anal tearing. Just a wee bit of blood, and it didn't sting too bad on the bidet.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x186px
>>8445021
>>
I have 2
Culvers pot roast sandwich
Side of mashed potatoes and gravy to put on top of the sandwich
Side of cheese curds
Any frozen custard I feel like that day.
Number 2
Double baconator from wendys
Side of spicy chicken nuggets to put on top of the baconator
Medium chocolate frosty for fries
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.