[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm visiting America and there is a complimentary breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5384.jpg (106KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5384.jpg
106KB, 750x725px
I'm visiting America and there is a complimentary breakfast at my hotel. What am I in for?
>>
>>8444425
A trough of eggs
prepackaged cereal
pastries
cereal
juice
wafflemaker
>>
>>8444425
eat a banana and then go out for a good breakfast

The coffee will be shit too
>>
Fried shit
>>
Cock
>>
Cock>>8444441
Cock
>>
quads
>>
Cock>>8444441
Cock>>8444442
>>
>>8444443
fugg
>>
>>8444425
High fructose corn syrup
>>
>>8444444
>>
>>8444425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st21dIMaGMs
>>
>>8444425
>What am I in for?
Judging by your pic, disappointment is what you are in for.

Some hotels have nice breakfasts (and free drinks in the afternoon), but those places cost more.
>>
>>8444425

Seriously, shit. Have a cup of tea or coffee. If you are seriously hungry maybe a bit of fruit. Then go out for a real breakfast like the anon said.
>>
It's all pretty shit but have an English muffin and some scrambled eggs if they have some
>>
Video related

https://youtu.be/st21dIMaGMs
>>
W A F F L E S
A
F
F
L
E
S
>>
>>8444425
>USA
>complimentary breakfast at my hotel

How good it is depends on how much you're paying but there's bound to be scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and the stuff listed here: >>8444430

I stayed in a Hyatt in St Louis a while back and their breakfast included biscuit gravy (also biscuits, which are scones to everyone else), grits (breddy gud), eggs done to order, stuff like that.

There'll probably be a plate of fruit.

If your OP pic is from the hotel that you're staying in then that baine marie will contain scrambled eggs. Potentially watery or made from powder but probably merely acceptable. If you're lucky then they might have two compartments in it and the other might have bacon or hashbrowns.
>>
>>8444425
Something fatty and sugary.
>>
The eggs are made from powder and water.
>>
>>8444425
bedbugs
>>
the waffles are fun
>>
A waffle maker probably, and a bunch of nasty fake eggs. If you're lucky you'll get some of those filthy greasy mini-sausages.
>>
>>8444425
>I'm visiting America and there is a complimentary breakfast at my hotel. What am I in for?
They should have most items americans do for breakfast, aside from homecooked diner food.
A choice of coffees, a dark roast, a decaf, regular, choice of teabags, and To Go cups and lids so you can it with you in your car or airport shuttle.
Orange, apple juice machine.
Cereal boxes or hopper, Cartons of milk, or carafes over by the coffee serivce.
Muffins or a sweet danish/roll
Yogurt cups.
Hard boiled eggs.
A toaster where you put in an english muffin, bagel, slices of bread, served with cream cheese, jelly, peanut butter or butter.
Whole fruit like bananas, apples, oranges.
Make your own waffle (find the batter, spray your iron, pour from perfect sized cup, close lid, flip over, shop around while it cooks).
Optionally, there might be some hot chafing dishes of warmed up foods like bacon, sausage, frozen omelette patties, or they might cook on sight and make some scrambled eggs. Occasionally, in a small hotel, some waitstaff might bring you food from their little kitchen or ask how you like your eggs cooked.

Protips: Get a newspaper from the front desk countertop. The waffles take a while to beep, so start it first if you're in a hurry.
You are expected to slip a little dollar tip to whomever is wiping down tables and keeping the breakfast room nice between guests, especially if they came and brought you anything like a refill. That is usually their only position at the motel, and are very grateful.
>>
>>8444441
Cock
>>8444444
>>
>>8445585
This is the only correct response. This is called a "continental" breakfast.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.