[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey cu/ck/s Do you like balut I have not heard of it till recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Hey cu/ck/s

Do you like balut
I have not heard of it till recently and it is the weirdest thing I have seen
>>
No. leave the poor little baby birds alone!
>>
>>8441239
Have you tried it though?
And btw, it's a fucking fetus, dude. It feels less pain than an adult bird when you kill it
>>
Every person I know that has tried it says it's delicious. I'd definitely try it if I had the chance.
>>
>>8441364
Did they say if you can feel the bones or the feathers as you chew it? I wonder the texture
>>
>>8441364
dude that shits nasty and cray. eat a poor little baby bird that has never known the sun.
>>
>>8441364
they're full of shit and are just trolling you to get you to eat raw bird eggs. Filipinos eat it to trick tourists into thinking it's a delicacy, when it's just an elaborate prank.

t. filipino
>>
>>8441420
Wait what

Are you being a dank memer right now
>>
>>8441364
flips also eat ketchup spaghetti with hotdogs regularly

and this
https://youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY
>>
It's actually really good. Was very surprised. It''s sort of like a hard boiled egg but creamier and with little harder bits. I though the bone parts were going to be the ruining factor. Only the bottom part that's the amniotic sack I think suck. It has the taste and consistency of an erasure but most people don't eat that part any wasy
>>
>>8441420

Chinese love them. Old Chinese ladies poor vinegar on them and scarf them up.
>>
>>8441420

the Filipinos, that i know, eat them unironically
the people from other cultures i know ate them all say it was disgusting
food is subjective, always, there is no blanket statement to classify any food
>>
>>8441420
>Filipinos eat it to trick tourists into thinking it's a delicacy, when it's just an elaborate prank
can confirm. flips are absolute memers, when i went to the philippines i got tricked by my flip bud and his family into eating only to know in the end that they haven't even eaten a balut themselves.
>>
Viet here, I eat that shit regularly, it helps with pregnant women too.
>>
>>8441209
>unborn tendies
Fucking why?
>>
>>8442704
That's the Chinese for you.

>>8444276
Eating an unborn animal is a lot more humane than letting one live in captivity, only to be eaten, no? Then again I'm a meatlover so I couldn't really give less of a shit.
>>
>>8442704
>Chinese love them. Old Chinese ladies poor vinegar on them and scarf them up.
My chinese wife would murder me if I put that on her plate but whatever.

I've had one in Vietnam, it was pretty good once I got over what it looked like. I bought it from some street vendor a block from Turtle Lake in Hanoi.

Actually it was pretty good, it's hard to describe but it's basically chicken flavoured meat with the texture of hard boiled egg yolk.
>>
>>8444646
>My chinese wife
Dude you got an asian wife? That's fucking sweet

Also, get the fuck out of this site you FUCKING NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8444891
I'm going to pick up my Vietnamese girlfriend right now, we may be trying balut. She loves that shit.
>>
>>8441209
Specialty of where my gf comes from

So far I have eaten soft shell turtle, filthy stinking tofu, possibly cat, possibly rat meat, what was described as 'unknown meat'. Am yet to get the balls to eat unborn tendies
>>
>>8441209
For anyone who tried this, do you think frying it would be a good idea? Would it be better?
>>
>>8442094
>comments are disabled
Jesus Christ
>>
>>8441364
Nah, it's apparently not like that. There's a little bit of a crunch, but you're not really crunching up a ton of bones or anything, it's all really malleable. The feathers are wet in the weird gestation fluid, so they're just slimy and semi-firm like everything else.
>>
>>8445135
How many times have you had it, and where
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.