[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started watching the Brothers Green channel on YouTube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: brothers_green_eats_still.jpg (122KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
brothers_green_eats_still.jpg
122KB, 928x523px
I just started watching the Brothers Green channel on YouTube. I found out they apparently have a MTV show, so there is probably a mainstream backlash here, and I don't care for their style at times. However, they seem to have some solid ideas, and I've never seen them discussed here.

What does /ck/ think of the Brothers Green? What other little discussed YT channels do you watch?

>pls no Jack or Joey
>>
>>8440018
they are stoned as fuck.
>>
>>8440036
Figured that's what the green stood for, and the reason MTV latched on to them, certainly wasn't the production value. Also, the skinny one is better than the fat one.
>>
DeGeNeRaTe StOnEr TrAsH
>>
>>8440062
/pol/ has had their say, and I respect that. When did you guys start alternating caps lock and stop posting Pepe's?
>>
giant fags, useless cooks, pointless vidya
>>
>>8440072
To be fair Pepe is a gift from God.
>>
>>8440072
mY kEyBoArD iS bRoKeN
>>
>>8440018
I subbed to them a few months ago. Every once in a while they put out a video that interests me, but not consistently. They're alright, and I haven't seen them pushing BS.
>>
I find their channel charming though I wouldn't exactly call them great cooks. Then again they aren't trying hard. That's what's cool about it.
>>
>>8440018
they're the most jewish fuckers i've seen. also apparently peeling shallots is a pain to them so i stop watching
>>
>>8440018
Bunch of hacks and the shorter one is fucking spastic. They're the epitome of retarded millennial behavior lol xD so randumb dude random noises lmao
>>
>>8440018
Beengoing through the their catalog the last couple months. I find it funny the dofferent between Mike, who is vaguely trying to be professional and Josh, who is a full blown hippie stoner postive vibes neat medicene stoner. I like the 1 dollar a meal series. The first one.
>>
File: 1464198359348.jpg (42KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1464198359348.jpg
42KB, 420x420px
>>8440041
>>8440062
>>8440036
>mtv, stoner degeneracy
Makes sense. Green is a common Jewish name in the states.
Personally I don't care for them but the content is usually okay if you can manage to ignore them for 7-10 minutes.
>>
Don't forget to garnish everything with scallywags
>>
The dude on the right isn't all that bad, to be honest. Relaxing and nice enough to watch.

The full Youtube-celeb obnoxious jew-fro cunt on the left can go strolling off a cliff, though. What a stupid, annoying cunt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.