[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a beer or two a day too much? How much would be too much past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: beerpic.jpg (138KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
beerpic.jpg
138KB, 509x339px
Is a beer or two a day too much? How much would be too much past that? I always eat something small when I drink too.
>>
>>8436976
You will shorten your life if you drink like that
A beer that size is 2 units of alcohol so that is 4 units a day or 28 units a week, twice the recommended health limit
>>
>>8436995
If I drink a 700ml bottle of spirits a day is it ok? I used to do that and now the doctor said I have a fatty liver or something, I dunno, I just drink 3/4 of a bottle per day now
>>
>>8436995
>2017
>not slowly self-destructing to have fun while also dodging the horrible grimdark future we're hurtling towards
>>
File: 18nnhw7rigzxojpg.jpg (23KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18nnhw7rigzxojpg.jpg
23KB, 636x358px
>>8436995
Thank you. Gonna drink more coffee instead.
>>
>>8436976
That's like addiction tier bro
>>
>>8436976
?
Cunt.
A beer or two a day is literally not even worth mentioning.
Why would you think it's too much?
>>
>>8436976
The government recommends that much.
>>
>>8437058
I was planning on cutting back anyway. I just feel like it's not healthy for me to do anymore. It hasn't affected anything, I just kinda worry about myself. Sometimes irrationally.
>>
>>8437062
Dude, you could be drinking double and I'd just say 'If you want to cut down, do it, you're not at a dangerous point, so it's up to you'
>>
>>8437058
>>8437062

Americornsyrups are lightweights m8
They wouldn't know a slab if it hit them in the face

Fuckin seppos
>>
File: 1482720800275.gif (2MB, 200x172px) Image search: [Google]
1482720800275.gif
2MB, 200x172px
>>8437062
I drank once a week in 2016 and binge drank at least once a month
This year I'm only drinking water
>>
>>8436976
I drink 1 to 4 beers on a regular day. It's probably detrimental to my health, I combat that by taking days off every now and then and thinking that I will stop doing this when I'm older and the liver is good at recovering itself.
>>
>>8437073
there is literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>8436998
> the doctor said I have a fatty liver or something, I dunno, I just drink 3/4 of a bottle per day now
That's a bad doctor. Spirits are fat-free.

You get fatty liver from eating fatty food.

There's nothing wrong with you 700ml of spirits a day; if anything, I'd double it, as alcohol famously cleanses the liver.

Stay away from fatty food and exercise daily. It will save your life.
>>
>>8437964
Thanks senpai I really appreciate you replying to me, I'll take that info on board

Happy New year btw
>>
>>8437979
I took a swig of rum in your honour.

Stay safe, buddy.
>>
>>8437964
Wrong
Do not listen to this person
>>
>>8436995
That's a pint, only 4 fl oz over a 12 oz serving. Two a day isn't even three servings, unless OP's a woman or manlet he could still drink another and be within a fine range.
>>
>>8437017

Limit the use of creamers and sweeteners and you'll see a nice change to your health... unless you already have anxiety, in which case, I'd avoid coffee and opt for green tea instead
>>
i used to drink 3 cases a week and then stopped and i lost 20lbs within a month

beer is fattening
>>
>>8437058

Consider the type of beer he's drinking. If it's Miller Lite, then yeah, I'd really wonder if his beer consumption is really THAT bad. However, if his two beers a day are chocolatey stouts and he doesn't work out enough, they'll certainly take their toll on his health
>>
Some days I drink a tall boy, some days I substitute a diet 7-up some days I don't eat anything I'd want to drink something carbonated with so I just drink water.

Also whenever I've been drinking beer earlier in the day I end up drinking a bunch of milk to balance my belly and sleep soundly.
>>
>>8436976
If by beers you mean 33cl or smaller, you're fine. It's not good for your health but not devastating.
>>
>>8438010
That guy is trying to kill you.
>>
>>8438185

no shit, dipfuck, that's the fucking joke
>>
>>8438042
Way to just negate what he said.
Great argument there, anon.
>>
Is a 40 of pbr, 2 shallow glasses of wine, and a stiff eggnog and brandy 5 days a week too much?
>>
>>8438071
Gween tea?
>>
i mean, we all wish we were dead so why not drink everything?
>>
Drink as much beer as you like, it won't have any detrimental effect on your health.

t. Alcoholic who no longer drinks alcohol but who drank between 18 and 24 cans of beer every single day for over two decades and suffered no long term side effects
>>
>>8438507

Less caffeine content, far less likely to make you jittery or unpleasant
>>
>>8438071
I drink black coffee but have diagnosed anxiety that can get pretty bad...haven't given green tea a try.
>>
>>8438641
I'm five years into my alchie escapades. I have gout.
>>
>>8437368
trying to lose weight so not drinking pop either
also it is pretty bad to binge drink
>>
>>8437002
This.
>>
>>8437002
Yeah the future is so horrible: manchildren who lack any ambition can literally fester in their parents' basement and not worry about food, shelter, potable water, medicine, etc.

People who think the sky is falling are retarded and should actually feel slight discomfort away from society for a few days.
>>
>>8440122
>People who think the sky is falling are retarded and should actually feel slight discomfort away from society for a few days.
What if I have a mental health problem that's not #ImSoBipilar, it was diagnosed by many docs.
>>
>>8438071
in regards to anxiety, tea=coffee

t. some cu/ck/ diagnosed with that shit
>tfw can't drink lapsang souchong anymore
>>
Drink every day, also work in a brewery making craft beer, life is pretty good although I never get drunk anymore just tipsy than call it quits
>>
>>8440182
You would love cocaine.
>>
>>8440189
Naa drugs aren't my thing smoked weed a few times found it enjoyable but each to their own
>>
>>8440196
I love weed, I do enjoy it, I do not praise it or think it's the plant that will solve our problems, however, the reason I mentioned that you would love cocaine is because you said this:
>I never get drunk anymore just tipsy than call it quits
Cocaine just makes you feel like you are not drunk anymore, and you keep drinking until you die.

Don't do drugs /ck/, that's a bad escape, I'm trying to get out of that hole. Even weed is not for everyone.
>>
>>8440208
Oh fair enough I've never really been into drugs but I like the way I drink because I know my limit, sometimes I'll go completely overboard but I have a few rules I tend to stick too that keep me out of trouble and the missus happy
>>
>>8440226
Stick to that please and never ever try other shit that's not weed or psychedelics. Fuck cocaine and other shitty drugs.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.