[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TONIGHT ON KITCHEN NIGTMARES A television first! Instead of visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1483669482475.png (239KB, 582x314px) Image search: [Google]
1483669482475.png
239KB, 582x314px
TONIGHT ON KITCHEN NIGTMARES
A television first! Instead of visiting a struggling restaurant, Gordon Ramsay on his way to help out a fellow cooking show host, Jack Scalfani.

"It's not juice you idiot, it's fucking blood!"

Who's been getting a lot of negative feedback from his fans.

>close up on botulism cans
"You can kill people with these!"
"I didn't know at the I made the video and as soon as I realized-"
"You teached this on the internet?! FUCK ME!"

But soon he discovers that the kitchen isn't the only thing that's... a nightmare

"Hey, hey, HEY! GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF THAT POOR KID YOU FAT FUCK!"
>>
Keep going
>>
>>8436652
faggot
>>
>>8436652
> wanting the entire episode

How good do you think this is going to get?
>>
>>8436496

>I didn't know at the I made the
>Teached

Run this one through the proof reader again real quick
>>
If Jack isn't called a fucking donkey I'll be disappointed
>>
File: jack_scalfani_crying.png (263KB, 434x462px) Image search: [Google]
jack_scalfani_crying.png
263KB, 434x462px
Will he cry on this one too?
>>
>>8436496
>who's been getting a lot of negative feedback from his fans.

What the fuck? Is that a question followed by a statement?
>>
>>8436496
>teached
Taught, anon. The word you're looking for it taught. Your american education is showing.
>>
>>8437104
you sure teached him
>>
>>8437104
Tea and crumpets, Pierre! Did that knock the shrimp right off your barbie?
>>
>>8436994
Pajeet social media engineer interns don't know much English
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
After an hour of Ramsay yelling Jack finally breaks down in tears and vomits up an entire kfc chicken dinner. After his stomac and bowels have been emptied he looks up with tears in his eyes to see ramsay has unbuttoned his pants and has his fully erect throbbing penis in his hands. Jack, still in tears, picks himself up from the pools of his own filth and proceeds to deep throat ramsays cock
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>8437245
I like where this is going.
Please tell me there's a part where Tammy is sitting on Jack Jr's mouth, spraying yellow, lumpy diarrhoea straight down his throat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.