[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a fact: vegans are smug cunts. That said, what are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Vegan.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vegan.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
It's a fact: vegans are smug cunts.

That said, what are some reccommendations for delicious vegetarian meals (eggs and cheese allowed). I don't have a moral problem, so don't give me any of that
>Bacon is so delicious bro
I fucking know already. I'm just trying to save a few bob and lose a bit of weight. Shake things up a bit. Also, try not to reccommend overly egg-heavy dishes i.e. quiche, omelette.

Thanks lads.
>>
>>8435619
Vegetarian food is for queers
>>
>>8435646
Surely that's hot, hefty slabs of meat if anything
>>
>>8435619
Check out the oh she glows blog. Gay as fuck name, easy and delicious as fuck recipes. Added bonus of being vegan.
>>
>>8435619
Eat Indian food to get normal sized eat Ethiopian to get skinny eat North Korean to get anorexia nervosa.
>>
>>8435672
Brilliant, I'll enjoy reading through that.

>>8435683
>Indian food got me here in the first place m8, that shit is delicious. Too bad it looks literally like shit and certainly teases further shit from within you. Ethiopian-wise, what's that all about - mud, goat shit and Jambalaya? Already did eating disorders about 12 years ago, it was pretty faggy.
>Tfw fuccboi days are far behind me and straight and fat now
>>
A vegetarian diet won't make you save money nor it will make you lose weight.
>>
>>8435770
Meat's pricey. If you just buy the veg you're saving a few quid at the least. I made a chicken casserole today and really, it wasn't much better for having chicken in. It was mainly veg anyway.
>>
>>8435619
Sauteed greens:

>Pick any leafy green you want: Spinach, Turnip greens, Collard greens, Mustard greens, Baby escarole, Kale, etc.
>Roughly chop the leaves (except for spinach)
>Slice 1/4 or 1/2 an onion along with 2 cloves of garlic
>Cook with vegetable oil on med-low heat until golden
>Add leaves and 1T lemon juice or rind
>Sautee until wilted
>Salt and pepper to taste

You can improvise from there. Capers, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke, cheeses all work well
>>
>>8436479
Thanks, I'll give it a go. It doesn't sound all that substantial though?
>>
>>8435619
Stir fry
>>
Whenever vegans say it's healthier to not eat meat I just answer, I get to eat tasty meat and fish and die quicker, what's the downside here?
>>
File: McChicken-Sandwich-Sex-Act.jpg (55KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken-Sandwich-Sex-Act.jpg
55KB, 670x409px
>>8435619
McChickens.
>>
>>8435693
tfw to stupid too greentext correctly
>>
>>8435619
>that pic
>not "I think. Therefore I vegam"
i fucking hate vegans
>>
ive been vegetarian for a while now. there are some good blogs with vegetarian recepies, but My favorite is "it doesnt taste like chicken" the girl is also qt so that's a bonus.
>>
If you want to lose weight bacon is much better option than vegetarian meals.
>>
go for indian dishes like said.
also very easy is fried rice with any kind of veggies.
my basic ingriedients are usually carrotts, broccoli and peppers. you can add spring onions, cabbage, mushrooms whatever pleases you. add an egg, chickpeas or tofu for protein. try drinking a big amount of water a day. also once in a while make a nice soup. there are plenty of receips online and soups are often vegetarian anyway
>>
>>8435619
If you like burgers, just make all your favorites but with black beans patties.
>>
>>8435619
Hey OP, like nachos? If you ever have leftover nachos, or if you just have tortilla chips with some veggies like red onion and tomato, you can make chilaquiles! Salsa is good to put on them too, and I always like frying an egg or two to go on top. Cheese is great on it, but not essential.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilaquiles

Some examples use meat but you can just omit it.
>>
>>8435619
Vegan food is incredibly unhealthy, just check vegan items at the supermarket, the amount of artificial shit in them would put McDonald's to shame
>>
>>8437423
Yes, but you're missing the condescension of the quote: it's saying that anyone who actually thought would be vegan. Thus, if you are not then you are incapable of thinking.

>>8437447
Bookmarked my man, great

>>8437469
When I think Indian I tend to think of thick, rich sauces often with cream. Is that off the mark?

>>8437553
Are those veggie burgers good? I assumed that they were as full of processed crap and oil as any other.

>>8437632
That sounds great, thanks
>>
File: 1205599037586.jpg (98KB, 380x247px) Image search: [Google]
1205599037586.jpg
98KB, 380x247px
>>8435619
Just eat oreos OP, it works.
>>
>>8437786
Yeah of you buy.frozen veggie patties or whatever they are bad, but just mash a can of black beans up with an egg and some bread crumbs plus whatever seasoning and extras like onion and garlic... if you've ever made meatballs/meatloaf/beef patties it's the same concept except your using mashed black beans over ground mearlt.
>>
>>8435619
made this the other day, shit was delicious.

http://www.fettlevegan.com/recipes/corned-bean-hash
>>
>>8437797
Oreos are neither cheap nor healthy
>>
>>8437144
It's not substantial on its own, but you could pair it with a bread, on some rice or on a sweet potato
Or make it a side for a main course
>>
>>8438900
Can't really go wrong with a sticky rice, maybe drizzle this or that on it.

Los dobles muy caliente
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.