[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey friends my gf has been vegetarian for 7 years and has recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey friends
my gf has been vegetarian for 7 years and has recently decided to start eating meat again for health reasons. What are some good meats/meals we can make to ease the transition over for her. ty senpaitachi
>>
>>8431292
Bitch doesn't even know how to eat?
>>
>>8431297
it's more the concern that having been vegetarian for so long for the moral meme argument I don't see giving her a bloody steak or something making her too comfortable with the idea if you get me
>>
>>8431302
Fish or Chicken

"feminine meats"
>>
>>8431302
Tell her to stop being such a puss
>>
>>8431312
>Feminine meats
>Not roast beef

Shiggity diggity
>>
>>8431319
So the most masculine meat is a old pork penis?
>>
>>8431319

I shiggied
>>
>>8431292
Fish. Many of them are light in taste, very healthy to eat, and are ethically caught or farmed.
>>
I got a philly cheese steak burrito, lots of steak, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and cheese

It was so good! but as I was eating I detecting something a little odd, and the colder it got the worse it tasted....hmm what the fuck is this?

mayonnaise

what the fuck!? enough with this meme already
>>
>>8431292
your rock hard phallus

I'm surprised no one has said that
>>
File: 1476385838837.jpg (43KB, 525x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476385838837.jpg
43KB, 525x336px
>>8431292
Start small
>>
>>8431600
>>8431839
same thing xdd
>>
>>8432265
:(
>>
>>8431292
Start with very, very small amounts otherwise she will vomit when it begins to digest
>>
>>8431292
Lean meats. Anything not too fatty like withe meats and fish.

Try small amounts cut finely and mixed with something else like some sort of pasta.
>>
For health reasons?

Like making yourself unhealthier?
>>
>>8431292
not trying to be rude but why do you need to transition her? unless she is one of the vegetarians that can't even stand being in the same building as meat. though if she is I doubt she'll change, and you should probably drop her. Maybe its my starry eyed optimism but shouldn't couples be accepting each other? if she not ok with you eating meat or you vice versa, you guys aren't a good match.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.