[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so the other day i tossed out most a bottle of pic related after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: delicious turkey piss.jpg (262KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
delicious turkey piss.jpg
262KB, 500x500px
so the other day i tossed out most a bottle of pic related after thinking i pissed in it

was this a valid criticism? i only bought it bcos i'm poorfag
>>
The fact you thought you pissed in it raises the concern that you may have actually done so, OP.
But no wild turkey is garbage.
>>
>>8416266
i pee in many bottles though and a bunch of piss bottles look the same after a while

i bought the same crap again today bcos i'm poorfag and it still tastes like piss. i was just making myself feel sick thinking i was getting drunk off of urine
>>
>>8416272

You know what they say

The ones with the smallest cocks will struggle the least to piss in bottles.
>>
>>8416272
Stop buying that crap and buy 100 proof potters then you sperg
Wild Turkey isn't even that cheap

>>8416278
Do...do you think you have to stick your dick all the way into the bottle?
>>
>>8416291

> Do...do you think you have to stick your dick all the way into the bottle?

Do you?
>>
I drank a nearly full bottle of piss, once. Morning after getting horribly shitfaced and it was the only bottle left. The damnedest thing was I had no idea something was wrong until the cigarette butt inside kept bumping my lips.
>>
File: 1476831923350.png (87KB, 254x271px) Image search: [Google]
1476831923350.png
87KB, 254x271px
>>8416295
....do you?
>>
>>8416264
I've read that they distill wild turkey's poop to make this shit
>>
>>8416264
>after thinking i pissed in it
You could have at least smelt it first if it reeks of pee.
>>
>>8416330
it does though, smells like piss and sugar
>>
>>8416304
big if true
>>
>>8416476
why otherwise would you call whiskey wild turkey and we are talking the bird not the country,
must be the poop they used to make it since tastes like shit
>>
>>8416304
I'll confirm it
>>
>>8416486
it's 43.4% alc

could be real desu
>>
>>8416476
Kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.