[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me suggestions for what to do with eggwhites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 20161219_085651-1.jpg (4MB, 1865x2681px) Image search: [Google]
20161219_085651-1.jpg
4MB, 1865x2681px
Can someone give me suggestions for what to do with eggwhites to make them better? Starting diet and its my go to for breakfast. I can do full egg omlettes but eggwhites cook and taste different
What seasonings?
What recipes?

General healthy food thread too, pic related to the eggs part atleast
>>
>>8413333
White's only is a meme. Just don't eat them every day for breakfast.
>>
>remove fatty part of egg
>add back less nutrient dense, less flavorful fat in order to cook whites

Makes sense.
>>
>>8413368
Well i was open to options such as poaching to solve this
>>
>>8413333
Why the fuck are you just eating egg whites? If you think that's healthy you've been grossly misinformed.
>>
File: cimg4575[1].jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cimg4575[1].jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>8413372

>poached egg whites

Kek, that's one of the saddest things I've ever heard, OP.
>>
File: IMG_20161229_193548.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_193548.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>8413333
>>
File: bcw0k.jpg (18KB, 373x345px) Image search: [Google]
bcw0k.jpg
18KB, 373x345px
>>8413333
just go to maccas, get a burger then throw away the bun. loren cordaine health expert approves it brah its paleo low carb healthy
>>
>>8413333
Just eat the damn yolks, dummy. Fat helps satiety if you don't overdue it. Just go for two or three eggs with some greens on the side
>>
>>8413333
It's worth keeping the yolks. Unless you buy a carton of just egg whites, it's a waste of a good parcel of saitiation and nutrition. It's nutrition to form a baby bird, after all. When you're exercising you're going to need those muscle building building blocks.
Also diet is forever.
>>
>>8413333
Sautee onion and shrooms, throw those bad boys on top.

Curry powder is a wonderspice, hit it with some of that.

Fine dice bell pepper and mix with egg before cooking.

Add like half a tbsp of butter if you aren't gonna use the yolks.

Whip up a quick hash brown to go with them.

That's all I ever do to my eggs really.
>>
>>8413333

add egg yolks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.