[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > mother is a natural remedy quack > have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: mustard greens.png (116KB, 430x182px) Image search: [Google]
mustard greens.png
116KB, 430x182px
> be me
> mother is a natural remedy quack
> have a sore knee
> she assumes it's gout
> makes mustard greens juice for me
> I drink it to appease her
> extremely difficult, as you can imagine
> extremely strong aftertaste
> retch whenever I burp
> always on the verge of vomiting

Tell me about your nature health quak experiences /ck/
>>
>>8411587
did it help?
>>
>>8411587
>Wife has joined the Essential Oils cult.
>Makes the house smell good, but otherwise useless.
>"Honey, you need to stop wasting money on that snake oil."
>"I thought you'd say that, Anon. But just give this a try."
>Essential Oil makes surprisingly good sex lube.
>"Honey, order some more of that."
>>
>>8411715
Post more detailed story pls
>>
>>8411715
If your wife needs lube you're either 56 or your dick game lacking and she's probably swallowing giant dicks the second your sorry ass is out of the house. Her stupid oils are probably only a means to cover up the sweaty stank of her filthy fuck-sessions.
>>
>>8411734
Isn't it past your bedtime, kid?
>>
>>8411587
>Used to get horrible ear infections as a kid.
>Did we go to the doctor to get antibiotics?
>Nope, fuck that, mom had a pack of the solution.
>Blew cigarette smoke in my ear.
>>
>>8411747
She's on meds that affect her ability to get wet on her own.

I know your jealous that a stranger on the Internet is getting laid more often than you, but you could be using this energy to find a date instead of shit-posting on a cooking board. Up yer game, son.
>>
>>8411763
>maybe if I double down on my stupid faggot lies and insinuate that I'm older than everyone else they'll believe me!
>>
>>8411760
I've heard of this. Did it work?
>>
>>8411780
Eh, temporarily, the nicotine probably does something?
>>
>>8411715
>>>/normieville/
>>
>>8411774
Only children believe nobody can be older than them or know what a woman looks like.
>>
>>8411760
I still do this sometimes for mild ear aches. You don't blow the smoke in the ear though, just hold the end that would normally go in your mouth in your ear instead.
For some strange reason, it works. Nothing to do with nicotine, most likely something to do with relieving ear pressure with the help of heat or some bollocks.
>>
File: HHE-50132-5[1].jpg (184KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HHE-50132-5[1].jpg
184KB, 1600x1600px
NONE OF Y'ALL FUCKING KIDS KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY NIGGER CASTOR OIL

UPSET STOMACH? CASTOR OIL AND PEPPERMINT

HEADACHE? CASTOR OIL AND GINGER

ATHLETES FOOT? RUB CASTOR OIL WITH BAKING SODA AND SALT ON IT

GOT A CUT OR A SCRAPE? BETTER RUB SOME CASTOR OIL AND GARLIC ON IT

MOMS GOT CANCER? RUB SOME CASTOR OIL ON THE CYST

MOMS DEAD? WELL AT LEAST DAD CAN USE THE CASTOR OIL AS LUBE TO FUCK HIS WHORES NOW

FUCK YOU DAD.
>>
>>8411747
Or maybe they do anal
>>
>>8414166
There are "ear candles", too: basically a waxed tube you hold to your ear and light at the other end, this creates a mild "draft" and kind of works in some situations. I've had a bad cold once and my ear was fucked for quite a long time before one of those snakeoil-addicted mother types got me those candles.
>>
File: 03a[1].jpg (34KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
03a[1].jpg
34KB, 600x454px
>have painful gout attacks
>friend buys me a bottle of non-concentrate cherry juice and tells me it helps with gout
>don't think it'll do anything but drink it because it's tasty
>gout goes away
>>
the cucks on here tricked me into buying apple cider vinegar to drink.
I've been having a mouthful of it a day and it fucking tastes like shit and does nothing.

Why?
>>
>>8412107
not that guy, but I just remembered the most dissapointing thing of my life
>have had sex with basically my dream girl
>didn't actually look at the vagina (it seemed like a weird this to do)
>it was over in two seconds
>so disappointing I invent an excuse to break up with her almost right away
>she gets preggers soon
>some super beta orbiter gets stuck with it
>basically ruin her life, that orbiter gets cucked pretty hard but doesn't leave her
>dodged two bullets with one bone
>>
>>8414249
Did you think this was funny when you typed it?
>>
>>8415727
I thought it was mildly funny. Funniest post on /ck/ imo.
>>
>>8415708
Because reading posts like these is fucking gold
>>
>>8415727
It was okay. Reminds me of a time when this site wasn't such a hellhole and didn't take itself so seriously.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.