[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breakfast All Day Or >Burgers For Breakfast What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4016.jpg (35KB, 530x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4016.jpg
35KB, 530x265px
>Breakfast All Day
Or
>Burgers For Breakfast

What was the better move?
>>
You killling yourself
>>
>>8411560
Grow up
>>
File: venomous post.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
venomous post.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>8411543

Burgers For Breakfast no doubt

They fucked up the breakfast all day program because you couldnt get everything from breakfast only certain items.

And as far as I could tell the stuff me and my friends wanted was not available. Stuff like Bacon & Egg Biscuits.

Who the fuck eats the Muffin? Biscuits are where its at, thats THE thing to eat at mcdonalds in the morning.

Not their fucking hot cakes, and even the sausage biscuit is suspect (but thats just me).

The griddles thing is also like... really? really? if I was gonna eat hot cakes id eat hot cakes (and if I was gonna eat pancakes id go to IHOP).

But burgers for breakfast - thats something that just about anybody who cares for mcd's food likes. If they had McNuggets for breakfast that shit would be gold.

And the number of people who eat non-traditional food for breakfast (ahem, cold pizza, cold chicken wings) is highly underrated.
>>
>>8411560
This
>>
>>8411732

Everyone that isn't a flyover redneck hick, ie the rest of the planet, eats McMuffins and not biscuits.

Wtf is a biscuit anyway?
>>
>>8411543

Hamburgers are the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
>>
File: hold the fucking phone.jpg (52KB, 380x228px) Image search: [Google]
hold the fucking phone.jpg
52KB, 380x228px
>>8411784

spongy air-filled matress thats hard to bite through

no thanks

leave the sponge and mattress at home where they belong, you use sponges to wash dishes, you use mattress to sleep on - you do not eat either

fluffy biscuits, with a subtle hint of oil and salt, damn now thats tasty - then add some butter to it and it works great all by itself

> will go to Popeyes or KFC just to buy their Biscuits, mcdonalds biscuits are about as good too

then add the holy bacon they always charge more for... but honestly just Egg on the biscuit is good enough.

could chew through 4 of those no problem
>>
>>8411804
>muffins
>hard to bite through

Go to the dentist Jethro
>>
>>8411802

this
talk about fuel for the day...
- lots of protien
- fat (which burns slowly)
- some carbs to get you going
>>
>>8411560
this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.