[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ordering anything but we'll done and eating parasites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 168s.jpg (7KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
168s.jpg
7KB, 168x168px
>ordering anything but we'll done and eating parasites
You guys don't honestly do this right?
>>
>>8410846
Boring bait post is still shit post.
/Thread
>>
>>8410846
Live your entire life eating flavorless overcooked steak so you can make it to death safely without any parasites residing in your intestines. Unless the beef was tainted you can eat it raw
>>
>we'll done
>>
>>8410846
You realize you're an idiot, right? Your body is already full of parasites, bacteria, and all kinds of little hobgoblins. Steak is one of the few meats that's actually very safe to eat rare or medium rare, or hell, even raw. Ground beef isn't because it's made up of multiple cuts of meat from multiple steers all run through the same grinder. Steaks are cut individually, whether on machine or by hand. The contamination level is extremely low. Also, the beef industry is the most regulated meat industry in the country, I'd be much more worried about your chicken or pork.
But by all means, eat your tasteless, overcooked, charred, lump of shoe leather. You're the one missing out on how good beef can be, not me.
>>
>>8410893
>Le steak has flavor meme
It tastes the same either way you cook it idiot, all that matters is what you use to spice it. Let me guess, you're that annoying guy that people hate who goes on a rant every time someone puts sauce on their steak.

Pic related, kill yourself you annoying faggot
>>
>>8410846
>You
a retard
>Me
The king of games
/Thread
>>
>>8410893
>lavorless overcooked steak
Do primitivefags actually believe this? Our ancestors cooked meat because it tasted better.
>>
File: 3-format2403.jpg (273KB, 1920x1349px) Image search: [Google]
3-format2403.jpg
273KB, 1920x1349px
>>8410846
enjoy a mettbrötchen OP...
>>
>>8410846
Nice slab of charcoal
>>
>>8411194
>Our ancestors cooked meat because it tasted better.

how the hell do you know that?
>>
>>8410846
parasites help to keep you regular
>>
>>8410846
Why would you get parasites? Is the hygine of your food sources of suspect quality?
>>
>>8414113
*hygiene
>>
File: 1482206279289.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482206279289.png
132KB, 396x385px
>>8410846
I have IgE antibodies to deal with those, but being a dirty well-donelet I wouldn't expect you to know that
>>
>>8411194
Our ancestors cooked meat because it tasted better and gave us more energy.
We only started cooking things to remove parasites in the last few hundred years. Why do you think Pork and Shellfish are banned in so many religions? That shit is rife with parasites so the only way to stop people from eating it was to tell them "God will waggle his finger at you!"
>>
>>8410846
>>ordering anything but raw and not eating parasites

You guys don't honestly do this right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvszzgYRjU
>>
I don't eat steak
>>
>Huot only has a 26 round magazine.

Holy shit, literally "my wife's son is my best friend" the gun.
>>
>>8410846
Last week I ordered a pork chop cooked to 130 degrees.

I died shortly after and I'm posting this from the beyond.
>>
>>8415282

F
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.