[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would he react if he was forced to eat only the McChicken,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Gordon-Ramsay.jpg (1MB, 1870x2805px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon-Ramsay.jpg
1MB, 1870x2805px
How would he react if he was forced to eat only the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, for the rest of his life?
>>
The same way I react to shit threads like this.
>>
it make his peepee tickle
>>
>>8409932
The same way he does now. He may taste other foods on camera, but once the lens turns away, he spits it out and cleanses his pallet with a delicious McChicken® from McDonalds®.
>>
File: 189513.jpg (48KB, 590x887px) Image search: [Google]
189513.jpg
48KB, 590x887px
>>8410207
>thank you darling
no, thank YOU gordon
thank you
>>
>>8409932
why don't you ask him, you stupid fuck
only he knows how he would react, you stupid fuck
why you asking hypothetical question, you stupid fuck

>>8409935
great and proper reaction
>>
>>8410245
>being autistic
>>
I wish Gordon Ramsay was my dad.
>>
File: sandwitch.jpg (81KB, 600x670px) Image search: [Google]
sandwitch.jpg
81KB, 600x670px
No. Is this you OP?
>>
>>8409932
With a heart attack. After some time of course
>>
Bloody hell, this is damn good.

Spice is there
creamy mayo balance is there
and what a nice lettuce crunch

well done chef
>>
>>8409932
I'd be more interested in seeing the Chicken Connoisseur rate a McChicken.
>>
>>8410227
>>8410630
I wish gordon ramsay was my dad in my pussy
>>
>>8409932

It's a TV persona, just an act. Sure he knows food and is a great chef but if you seriouslybelieve that all these TV chefs eat nothing but perfectly cooked steaks in nicenhot™ pans, you're a dumbass. They eat fast food, they order trash food overloaded with salt, sugar and MSG, they eat shitty salad and shit their wives or families prepare.
I know enough chefs that cook every single day for other people and when tjey get off work after a long day, all they want is some cheap pizza and some beer. Stop being naive, TV is a lie.
>>
>>8412027
just because you eat garbage food doesn't mean everybody does
>>
>>8412066

Yeah, and every chef and person educated enough about food goes out to their chicken coup and gets some fresh eggs and then spends a few hours in the forest looking for truffles while their wives bake muffins so they could have their special eggs benedict for breakfast every morning. Stol believing in fairy tales, stupid fairy tickling fag.
>>
>>8412066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDHJ3Cx5eE
>>
>>8412066
le dank garbage food maymay.

i cook most of my meals from scratch but that doesnt mean im against ordering fucking mcdonalds once in a while or a fucking pizza.

Shit nigga you act like i want to cook every single fucking day for me and other people
>>
>>8412113
Not who you're responding to, but that describes me to a "T" except I'm hunting mushrooms, not truffles, and the wife's baking biscuits and frying home cured ham or bacon to go with the fresh eggs. Touche, you sadfuck living in a grey, smog filled, third world city.
>>
>>8410900
spice..?
is a mcchicken spicy??????????
i've eaten hundreds and never noticed
>>
>>8412213
>all while shitposting on /ck/
>>
>>8412241
It's fucking 7:30 PM here and pitch black dark dudette.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.