[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell someone to get me a standard yellow can of R* flavor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rockstar-recovery.jpg (268KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
rockstar-recovery.jpg
268KB, 620x465px

>they come back with the yellow LEMON flavored can

>the only way you can tell is if you read the small print on the lower right of the can for the flavor

jesus fucking christ why did they do this?
>>
Fucking hell, just kill yourself already.
>>
Doesn't rockstar taste like bubble gum? not what im looking for in a drink.
>>
>>8409617

hardly, they have all different flavors, the standard is almost like 7up

i just tried the green apple one and it LEGIT tastes like when you bite into a green apple

the lemon one is okay but i prefer the sorta standard carbonated flavor of the original, its just hard to tell by the cans sometimes.

but all the other flavors have pretty distinct art, except there are 2 red/pink cans with different flavors so you have to read the text to see the flavor before you blindly pick it up

but the yellow is the most annoying
>>
>>8409626
hmm I do like green apples
>>
>>8409657

His idea of green apples probably comes from jolly ranchers...
>>
>>8409660

no its a legit real flavor from the apple
>>
>they tell me to fuck off and to stop drinking caffeinated sugar water
>the only way you can tell is if you read the small print on the federally required nutrition facts
>>
>>8409673

the cafene is the point

it has more than coffee of the same size and tastes better and doesnt leave that film of shit on your teeth and isnt bitter and cause heartburn

they're also the same price as the 5 hour energies so i just switched over, the only difference is the 700% more vitimin B that the 5HE's have but everything else is the same
>>
Because energy drinks are for faggots.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>8409601
After they got rid of Cola, this is the only one left worth drinking.
>>
I drink the 0 calorie one so I can at least pretend i'm not destroying my body by force feeding it quantities of caffeine and vitamins it wasn't designed to take in an attempt to get through the day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.