[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Love burritos >This is the only place that you can get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0011JPG[1].jpg (366KB, 1840x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011JPG[1].jpg
366KB, 1840x1227px
>Love burritos
>This is the only place that you can get them from
>Alright, but overpriced

REEE I FUCKING HATE NOT HAVING AMERICAN ACCESS TO FAST FOOD
>>
>>8408103
Make your own.
Pot of pinto beans, refry with onion and paprika.
Pot of slow braised brisket with chillis cinnamon and onion. Shred the beef after cooking.
Make salsa, guacamole as well. Never found a good store bought guacamole yet. Buy some tortillas. Some monterey jack and sour cream to top it off.
You can have burritos, 'changas, tacos, quesadillas for a week.
>>
File: TF.jpg (2MB, 1280x979px) Image search: [Google]
TF.jpg
2MB, 1280x979px
>>8408103
>tfw within walking distance of an upscale Mexican restaurant owned and operated by a Mexican family.

In the same boat, OP. Pricey but delicious. But when you want a brisket taco...YOU FUCKING WANT IT. I guess I could always take a short drive to Tijuana Flats.
>>
>>8408159
I live literally across the street from a nice Mexican owned restaurant and the price is about the same. But they don't do take-away and I hate eating alone in public.
>>
>>8408153
>forgetting the obscene amounts of cumin to cook the brisket for Authentic Mexican® Taste™
>no garlic
>>
>>8408153
>brisket
>not carnitas, chicken, or barbacoa
>cheese in a burrito
just stop.

Fuck even a chipotle tofu is better than blandass brisket.

>>8408159
wtf does "make it wet" mean?

>no guac burritos
>no corn
>no peppers
>no hot sauce
would rather eat at chipotle & get ecoli

>>8408166
bring some foil and wrap it up yourself and leave

>>8408103
other nigger is right. cook it yourself. you can slowcook half the ingredients
>>
>>8408103
Do people actually enjoy this kind of decor?

I find places like these where they have writing all over the walls and newspaper scans saying how good they are extremely unappealing and I would rather eat anywhere else just so I won't have to look at it.
>>
>>8408976
Most people don't give a shit but it's the defacto "hipster mom and pop restaurant" theme right now.
>>
File: d0PYh7N.jpg (11KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
d0PYh7N.jpg
11KB, 267x400px
>>8408159
>upscale
>>
>>8408159
>No Lengua option
PASS
If you don't see Lengua you aren't in a good tacqueria. Even if it's not what you're up for, if it's not on the menu - keep walking.
>>
>>8408231
>wtf does "make it wet" mean?
put some kind of sauce over it
>>
File: 1477948086008.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1477948086008.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>8408196
>forgetting the obscene amounts of cumin
>>
>>8409487
to make your farts wet when you walk out the taco store
>>
File: o.jpg (104KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
104KB, 1000x750px
>>8408159
come to the southwest anon
>>
>>8408103
is that Brighton?

If so I remember they gave out free burritos when it opened.

Also I moved out of there a few years ago, but there was a place on London Road opposite St Peters that was fuckin great, run by an actual mexican with his kids running around, flies everywhere and cheap as fuck, the authentic mexican experience, check it out.
>>
as if it was anything but a glorified burger
>>
File: taqueria.jpg (178KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
taqueria.jpg
178KB, 960x720px
>tfw work near this truck's regular stop and get to have the best goddamn Mexican food twice a week

No burrito I've ever had in a restaurant has compared, it's pretty crazy. Waiting line can be fucking stupid though.
>>
File: 1478747481212.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1478747481212.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>8408103

>"our food is free from funny stuff"
>"food that mex the world spin faster"
>british """"""""""english""""""""""
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.