[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you eat koi fish? Like out of a koi pond. I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1459382962415.jpg (45KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1459382962415.jpg
45KB, 480x452px
Can you eat koi fish? Like out of a koi pond. I don't want to go into detail but I have a neighbor who isn't so nice and he has a koi pond in his backyard, I thought about having a fish fry
>>
They're basically carp, And carp are pretty much the least palatable food fish. Would not recommend.
>>
Check google
>>
>>8405742
> do stupid prank
> get caught
> trespassing charges
> animal cruelty charges (you'd be eating someone's pet)
> charged with robbery/theft

Yeah do it. Tell us what jail is like.
>>
>>8405750
I'm white, I won't get caught lmao
>>
i dont mean to derail this thread but op, what flavor is that cigarette flatbread sandwich? and is there anyway to make it low carb without losing the taste?
>>
>>8405742
eat them if you like eating bones and meat that tastes like the water in a can of sardines
>>
Those things are worth a lot of money and taste horrible. Sell that fucker
>>
Actually ate one of mine when they grew too big and too numerous for my tiny garden pond.
They're rather tasteless. Generic shit tier freshwater fish taste.
>>
>>8405764
organic menthol with a grape reduction
>>
no theyre poisonous
>>
>Cats are now posting on /ck/
If you're a human you should know that's retarded.

The owner also probably feeds gives them medicines so they stay healthy but taste like shit.
>>
Don't do it OP.
Just go buy a bottle of bleach.
>>
>go to the mall
>koi pond on the first floor
>one starts floating up out of the pond
>look up
>teenagers on the second floor fishing over the balcony
stupid kids
>>
>>8405753
No, your white trash. AKA a light skinned nigger.
>>
>>8405962
>There was one dude who was stoned at fuck who thought he just watched a fish fucking FLY.
>>
>>8405980
DUDE FISH LMAO
>>
>>8405905
on the internet, you don't know if I'm a cat or a people, keep your assumptions to your bigoted self
>>
>>8405999
Show pussy and timestamp plz.
>>
>>8405742
Try it anyway, fuck that zipperhead's fish
>>
File: fish.jpg (4MB, 2352x3264px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
4MB, 2352x3264px
>>8405742
keep them in your bath tub for a few days to clean all the shit out of their system and then google black people fish fry recipes and pick the highest rated one
>>
>>8405742
they're fine to eat, but carp is a trash tier fish, so don't expect it to taste amazing
>>
Grow some fucking balls and take it out on the man that slighted you not his pets that haven't done shit but get bought by a dick.
>>
>>8405742
Could you come up with a more cowardice form of revenge?
Holy fuck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.