[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the intended function of this piece of shit knife? (second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1482690502660.jpg (12KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482690502660.jpg
12KB, 300x206px
what is the intended function of this piece of shit knife? (second from the top). the retard cant even cut a tomato

also what is that anal rod at the bottom?
>>
Bread and sharpening. Nice set of knifes, btw, Zwilling, made in germany by refugees.
>>
>(second from the top)
It's meant to make the other knives seem sharper than they actually are, much like a 3/10 in a flock of 6/10s at a nightclub.

>also what is that anal rod at the bottom?
it's a rolling pin
>>
>>8405722
It's abread knife, a.k.a. a bread saw, but can also be used on food with hard crusts and similar stuff. And no, those aren't Zwillings, they are Wüsthof.
>>
>>8405719
That's a bread knife.

And the rod is for sharpening (though with your current apparent knowledge of this kitchenware, you may as well use it as an "anal rod")
>>
>>8405719
i refuse to believe that people really are this stupid
>>
>>8405722
>>8405725
>>8405728
why the fuck would i want a bread knife when i can just buy bread already cut?

>>8405728
sorry i thought this was a cooking board so i figured id ask
>>
>>8405732
>why make bread when I can just buy it?
>sorry I thought this was a cooking board
2/10 you got me to respond
>>
>>8405736
yea but you dont cook bread, you buy it already sliced. tomatoes and potatoes for example arent cooked so you have to slice them yourself. why would they force me to buy a useless bread knife if i just want a potato chopper? cant stand the elite
>>
>>8405744
>cooking potatoes
and you're raising your nose at the "elite"
>>
File: smart lad.jpg (204KB, 546x921px) Image search: [Google]
smart lad.jpg
204KB, 546x921px
>>8405744
comments like this are exactly why """""""progressive""""""" taxation ought to be abolished and serfdom restored
>>
>>8405722
Refugees are God's gift to Germany, bigot
>>
>>8405744
You do understand that other countries in the world buy and eat more than shitty pre-sliced sandwich bread, right? Also, this is a cooking board, a lot of people will like to make the bread themselves.
>>
>>8405821
stupid euros cant understand satire
>>
>>8405826
Guess I got baited then, props
>>
File: Wusthof-logo-4.jpg (19KB, 267x184px) Image search: [Google]
Wusthof-logo-4.jpg
19KB, 267x184px
>>8405722
>Zwilling
>>
>>8405744
Knife sets like these are why Trump won
>>
>>8405719
if you have some that you dont want, I would gladly take them off your hands.
>>
>>8406129
This isn't a bad set. Big knife, small knife, honing stone, serrated knife. The only iffy piece is the small slicer, it be better if it were a 10" slicer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.