[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well boys, i made it. turns out it was not as cold as forecasted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: imhowftd.png (86KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
imhowftd.png
86KB, 550x330px
well boys, i made it. turns out it was not as cold as forecasted. tried the chili powder trick but didnt really keep me any more warm than normal. on friday i was able to pan almost 400 bucks and gave serious thought about getting a hotel room. ANYWAY... thanks for the tips /ck/. hope u guys had a good holiday. back to life now. hoping for a better 2017 please god make my life normal again
>>
Need a job, homie? I work at a place in oregon that hires anybody willing to put in the hours. I know a couple of people who live in their cars, and some who don't even have that luxury. They either walk to work or get rides.
>>
File: 1482609561041.jpg (28KB, 332x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482609561041.jpg
28KB, 332x395px
>>8405505
Where are you from? Maybe I can help a faguette have a better day.
>>
I remember your thread.

If you're Seattle, I can maybe help you out. I've been in the same situation you've been in.
>>
>>8405856
>>8405505

uh, a-am I in the wrong place? this is a board for people who live in houses and have jobs and go to grocery store every day to get food and go home and prepare it, r-right?
>>
>>8406698
I believe the OP is the guy that was kicked out of the house by his dad because of bad marks in school.
This is me
>>8405856
>owning a house in Seattle.
If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't be on frakking 4chan. Rofl
>>
>>8406698

nah, it's a hodge-podge of earthlings from all walks of life who have access to internets

hell i prefer 4chan to the reddit garbage nowdays, and even frequent voat, but that will just go to shit faster in 1/2 the time

4chan has stood the test of time.

everything else follows the same pattern:

>awesome beginning
>small growth, feeling of communtiy
>large growth, some fucktards, minor inconveniences here and there
>massive growth, feels corporate, goes mainstream, profit driven, circlejerking, think 'narwhal bacons at midnight' status, need more private info, private info selling, every tom dick and harry knows what it is, recycled content, fucktards, fucktards everywhere, social justice warrior recruiting grounds, caters to the smallest group of whiners they can find ie, gender benders, minorities, ethnic women, trans
>spiraling decay into death, userbase becomes bots leeching content from other sites and posting in competition unto the Nth millisecond
>real human users disseminate in search of less cultural-agenda-infested-shitholes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.