[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have some extra spending money right now and wanna order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: received_1324359474271838.jpg (173KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1324359474271838.jpg
173KB, 1152x2048px
So I have some extra spending money right now and wanna order something online that is food. Recommendations? Been drawing complete blanks.
>>
Thai food
>>
WHat's near you dude?. Type in Google maps "udon delivery". See what comes up.
>>
>>8405370
Hudson valley foie gras
>>
File: just.png (72KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
72KB, 557x605px
>>8405527
>using Google to look for restaurants

do people actually do this?
>>
>>8405827
I do. What's wrong with Google maps to look for restaurants? Are there any better ways?
>>
>>8405527
udon is SHIT
>>
Mcdonalds. Get the the seasoned chicken sandwhich.

It's cooked nicely when fried with spices, and the highest grade of all white meat chicken.
Two toasted pieces of quality bread, slightly buttered to perfection with US made bread.
Lettuce, green, fresh, cool, and crisp.
Lastly but not least, the mayo all carefully placed to top the art of this sandwich together.

If you are bold, you may dare to add pepper onto what is called perfection, but this is only for the bold.

Top this off with some crisp fries(note you need to ask for the fresh batch with this one, and be stern about it), and a diet coke.

Get just one of these bad boy orders, if you do two you may get a bit too full.
>>
>>8405829
Depends on how its done. Most udon dishes just have it served in a super bland broth which do suck.

Thought I hated it for the longest time until I discovered that to use up the left over egg mixture from sukiyaki you can make a little dish with udons either at the end of the meal or the next day. Its pretty good like that
>>
>>8405370

order from somewhere that isn't a chain restaurant
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.