[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what food places are likely to be open atm? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Steve.jpg (104KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Steve.jpg
104KB, 960x540px
Anyone know what food places are likely to be open atm?
I don't really have anything to eat atm and getting kind of hungry.
>>
I'm hungry
>>
Usually Chinese takeout places are open bc they don't celebrate Christmas. Maybe even some wing places? But wings are kinda pricey so just stick to Chinese takeout
>>
>>8404645
Hmmm wings sounds aight. I'll call in to see if they're open
>>
>>8404614
>Hungry on Christmas.
Not nice.
>>
>>8404645
>>8404673
Called my favorite wing place. They were closed
>>
>>8404686
no shit they were closed

good wing places are either
>corporate
>run by black baptists
>run by fucking irishmen
>>
>>8404614
Where I live, pretty much everything closed that was still open on Christmas Day closed at 8pm. Dunno if you live on the east or west coast, but call your big chain restaurants and you might get lucky. I got some Ribs and Wings at Boston Pizza.
>>
Currently at steak and shake. Been waiting in the drive thru for 30 minutes.
Looks like I'll have another 10 minutes or so before I can get out of here
>>
>>8404683
>No food to put out on a tray

Uuerrgh
>>
Everything was closed except Jack in the box so I went there.
>>
>>8404814
Don't have those here.
Just ordered my food though.
Two cars ahead of me waiting to get theirs then im up
>>
>>8404811
This. I am at a Jack in the box right now.

First time here. The food is pretty tasty and better than the hipster burger eateries here in Seattle.
>>
>>8404820
Why didn't you just go to dicks - wait, fuck it's closed
>>
>>8404820
What did you order, how did you like it, and on a scale of 1-10 how inebriated are you?

Me.
>10 piece nuggets and two monster tacos
>Was OK. Nuggets needed honey mustard or any sauce. But they made me pull up past the drive thru window and walked the food out to me because it was busy and not enough people working. I didn't have the heart to ask the nigger to go back in and bring me dipping sauce.
>solid 4/10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.