[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it's always pizza night on sunday but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: biember.jpg (5KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
biember.jpg
5KB, 219x186px
>tfw it's always pizza night on sunday but it's christmas so i have to put up with family bullshit and eat turkey and crap
>>
>>8403605
should be lucky you have a family to "eat turkey and crap"
>>
Your fault. You should have moved pizza night to friday.
>>
>>8403605
>eating traditional holiday meals
get gud bruddah
>>
>>8403605

Same here. Except on Sundays my family get pizza and I get tendies with fries and honey mustard dipping sauce but today my mom and dad said no to fucking tendies and fries with honey mustard dipping sauce and instead made Turkey with mashed potatoes, and lots of vegetables (fucking disgusting) and other holiday stuff. I'm just going to easy the mashed potatoes with gravy and maybe ask my mom to make me some homemade tendies afterwards but I'm not sure she will. if she doesn't FUCK her I'll go out to a 24hr drive thru mcdonalds and get my own tendies and maybe a mchiken too,
>>
>>8403605
Burn down the house.
>>
Fucking kill them all.
>>
>not ordering pizza the day before and heating it up for Xmas dinner the next day
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>8403605
I genuinely can't tell if some you little gaylord autists are trolling or not about these kinds of things. If you're really upset about having a routine broken and not getting pizza or "tendies" then please cleanse yourselves from the world.
>>
>>8403605
It does suck big time. Apparently the war on xmas we've been hearing so much about has failed miserably, since the only station I can find on SiriusXM not playing christfag music is metopera.

Should have told the family to fuckoff and ordered pizza yourself.
>>
Is /ck/ the most underage board?
>>
>>8404101
Clearly you haven't been to /v/ or /b/.
>>
>WAH WAH I CAN'T EAT MY TYPICAL FAST FOOD DINNER AND HAVE TO SETTLE FOR A HOME COOKED MEAL OR NOT EAT FOR A FEW HOURS FUCKING CHRISTIANS REEEE

/r9k/ needs to get the fuck out and go back to their own board.
>>
>>8404529
I'm glad I'm not the only person who gets pissed at these posts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.