[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you rationalize eating another animal, especially a mammal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: ngbbs46d342ce2f584.jpg (75KB, 520x693px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs46d342ce2f584.jpg
75KB, 520x693px
how can you rationalize eating another animal, especially a mammal. You're a mammal, they ARE as you!

Back in the day, people ATE people, and had no problem doing it... is this what you will become, eat peeple? Kentucky fried people?

when does it end!?
>>
>peta
>breast implants

The ironing.
>>
It ends when we finally get rid of all animals, create perfect lab meat, and truly conquer Earth.
>>
>>8399158
If I eat hear pussy doesn't that make me a carnivore?
>>
I'd eat human meat np
>>
>>8399277
Apparently it tastes kinda like veal
>>
>we'll protest this organization by putting half naked women outside it and drawing media buzz to the restaurant as well as giving the paste swilling retards in the drivethru something to gawp at.
>>
>>8399158

If you died, I wouldn't care. Why would I care if animals die?
>>
Honestly having raised animals they're for the most part a bunch of assholes. I don't even feel bad eating chicken because they're a bunch of pieces of shit. Pigs are asshats. Cows are just mostly stupid.
>>
Eating meat and hunting have been a part of the natural order for humans for millennia. Also meat tastes good, now how's about you get on your knees and have a taste of MY meat?

Fucking vegans
>>
umm I identify as a reptile-kin thank you very much
>>
>>8399158
how can you actually supporting peta as a human being
>>
File: 1476261839144.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476261839144.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>8399158
>how can you rationalize eating another animal

Lesser developed brain, lack of emotions, empathy, etc

>especially a mammal. You're a mammal, they ARE as you!

I don't eat mammals, I eat eggs and dairy though

I know people who would eat other people if it wasn't for diseases like Zika, I can respect that more than
>Its not okay to eat dogs but it is pigs
>>
>>8399158

Most animals wouldn't think twice about eating me alive. It's all fair and balances out in the end.
>>
File: h9tbwcH[1].jpg (324KB, 750x608px) Image search: [Google]
h9tbwcH[1].jpg
324KB, 750x608px
Sympathizing with food animals you don't even know is fucking stupid. I have zero respect for herbivores animal or otherwise and as a white person I don't eat fellow carnivores
>>
>>8399158
How can you accept using animal manure, bone meal, blood meal, fish emulsion, and the focused elimination of insect and mammal pests, to provide your, oh so morally superior vegetable diet posture? Because you've studied at the knees of the Christian Evangelical and learned clearly the ways of hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1449468694244.gif (2MB, 280x203px) Image search: [Google]
1449468694244.gif
2MB, 280x203px
>>8399158
Reminder that morals are not real.
>>
>>8399378

Yes they are, morals are relative
>>
>>8399375
>not eating rabbit or horse meat

lol pussy faggot
>>
>>8399432
So, not real.
>>
If God didn't mean for us to eat animals then he wouldn't have made them so delicious.
>>
>>8399302
You mean pork. That's why Polynesians called us the long pig.
>>
File: Wow start arguing anytime.jpg (92KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
Wow start arguing anytime.jpg
92KB, 399x614px
>>8399799
>>
>You're a mammal, they ARE as you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuTMnot26e0
>>
>>8399168
kek. now she can enjoy stuffed breast too.
>>
>>8399375
We're having horse roast at NYE.
Lean meat and insanely tender.
It's just so good
>>
So umm...they taste good. So there's that.
>>
>>8399158
>peta tortures KFC

what did she mean by this
>>
>>8399158
OP are you implying that birds are mammals?
>>
>>8399158
>Back in the day, people ATE people,

Only under the most extreme of circumstances e.g. starvation. Even in when it was practiced as socially acceptable was under incredibly minor and niche societies.
>>
>>8399158
I have the power, therefore i have the right. I will kill and consume chicken for as long as I live. Unless chickens can defeat me, their race is doomed. I am the god of the chickens.
>>
>>8399158
>how can you rationalize eating another animal
The taste.
>>
>>8399799
What's up your butthole?
I would literally eat human meat.
Calf looks delicious.
>>
>>8400599
Well, they aren't vegetables or minerals, so they must be mammals.
>>
>>8399799
It's not even about being edgy, PETA kill more animals than they save. They're the pro-lifers of the animal kingdom. They don't actually care.

PETA is a bullshit company run by sick fucks to prey on people who don't know better.
>>
>>8399158
would eat her whole/10
>>
>>8399158
Just give it a couple thousand years and humans will evolve into different species then the ones who kept eating meat can start eating vegans and animals won't have to be harmed again
>>
>>8399158
but honestly though, after seeing the bunch of stupid comments around
the big issue here is not eating animals
but that these companies are manufacturing animals for meat in the most disgusting conditions
is not the same as the usual calming farm we picture, not the same as hunting, neither of those keep up with demand
>>
>>8399158
How dare you I identify as wolf kin and I can't eat anything but meat
>>
>>8399158
People can't eat people, dummy. That's how you develop Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, AKA laughing disease, AKA mad cow disease.

If you must eat a person, stay away from the brain and tissue connected to the spinal cord. Thats where those prions live, and if you consume them you're fucked. Can't cook them out, either. Stick with muscles from the limbs.
>>
>>8400740
How will that happen exactly?

How are humans being selected for in a society that takes care of the sick and weak, while allowing anyone to breed.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.